part23

Suengmin pov:

We have to do something. Or else Minho hyung. I don't care about a plan anymore. I have a really bad feeling.

"Guys we have to do something. Please" Suengmin said in a panicked tone.

"Please calm-" Hyunjin was cut off by Suengmin yelling at him.

"How can I? I literally got a nightmare in which Minho hyung jumped of a bridge a-and" Suengmin started crying. Both boys hugged him.

"We shouldn't delay anymore" said Felix.

"Minnie we are going right now" said Felix.

"Hyung?" He Asked Hyunjin while looking at him.

Hyunjin nodded and Jeongin agreed too.

They called to Changbin and told the same. All of them decided to go to Minho's house with no further delay.

All the 8 boys were determined to save their friend.

All of them were on the road at nearly 3AM. It was really dark, cold and tense. All of them were really serious. It was really nerve wracking. They could hear the wind passing by.

Their own steps echoed in the silence of the empty streets as they headed to their friend's house.

They kept on looking for him on the streets, just in case.

Suengmin kept on looking until he saw that shaked him up.

'Minho standing on the bridge'

It was exactly like his nightmare which he wanted to alter at all costs.

Flashback :

"Wake up idiot" yelled Rhino to wake Minho up from his nightmare.

Minho woke up after screaming for one last time. His shirt was totally soaked, his hands were terribly shaking.

His whole body was shaking. He immediately covered his ears.

"Please dad! don't hit me" begged Minho.

"Huh. What are you saying? I am Rhino, not your dad idiot" said Rhino.

Minho stopped for a second and slowly raised his head to see no one except Rhino.

Minho felt relieved. He slowly stopped shaking.

"Mind telling me why you were screaming?" Asked Rhino with an irritated tone.

"I-I had a nightmare" said Minho.
He paused a little bit to take a breath. He sighed once and started speaking again.

"He was hitting me with a belt" said Minho. He bit his lip trying to not cry again.

"You ughhh" Rhino huffed out in frustration.

"Why was he hitting you?" Asked Rhino slowly losing his non existent mind🙄.

"Because of beating up Wooyoung" said Minho.

"He doesn't know it right! You were lucky that he was really busy at that time. He might know it sooner or later" said Rhino.

"No" said Minho with a horrified face.

"Yes. You were the one who lost your composure and hit Wooyoung for someone who doesn't even care about you" said Rhino angrily.

"Why am I the only one who is at wrong? He even cut me, but no one said anything to him" yelled Minho.

Rhino just sighed.

" I know that he cut you but do you think your father is gonna believe that Minho!He doesn't trust you! You will definitely get a good ass beating once he knows about it because even your brother never hit anyone" said Rhino with smirk.