not a chapter

Now tell me guys I have got an idea.

The story name is
What is my reality?

It is a story of an actress who got an offer to portray a role in a drama. As she was looking at her role she realised something.

The character was an antagonist. The thing that shocked her was the character was literally a representation of her hidden self.

She accepted the role despite how badly she wanted to runaway from her hidden self..

But she become too infested with her dark side because of the drama. One of her trait of her hidden self was pessimistic nature.

Her inner voice always told her to never trust in anyone. That all human relations were nothing. But she never listened to it because she never experienced any horrible betrayal.

But the character she was playing experienced it.

this time she completely listened to her inner voices. She often got confused like that but this time she was stuck. She started getting confused between the reality and her mind made illusion due to constant exposure to her hidden self..

She got soo infested to that role, and that character's life and mistook it for her own life. In the confusion, she asked 'what is my reality?'

I will not be writing this just felt like sharing