part 24

All of them were currently sleeping it was almost 6:00AM. They luckily didn't have school. Minho tried to move a bit but was totally trapped between his friends. He just sighed and closed his eyes.

He started drowning in his thoughts. Suddenly he remembered what Rhino had told him.

'You can never escape from me'

attack ahead:

Minho's eyes widened immediately. He got up and started breathing heavily. The same thing kept on replaying in his head. He desperately wanted to stop the voices.

He could hear Rhino's voice. His hands where in hold of his friends so he couldn't close his ears. He didn't want to wake them up. He kept on looking at his friends and reminded himself that his friends were with him and his brother too.

In an attempt to distract himself he started humming a song in his head. It helped him calm down a little bit. Slowly his breathing became steady and he felt at peace. He sighed one last time before closing his eyes in relief.

Big mistake.

He saw Rhino when he closed his eyes which triggered his anxiety. He started shaking vigorously. He started hearing Rhino's voice and all his insults. He roughly pulled his hands away from his friends to cover his ears.

He closed his ears and kept on mumbling 'stop' his breath became irregular. He tried to comfort himself by looking at his friends. That they were with him.

It didn't work much. He felt like he was at his limit but oh boy the worse was yet to come. He suddenly remembered something. The memory of him jumping of the roof.

That was the last straw. He screamed loudly and started shaking even more. He started feeling suffocated. He couldn't breathe. He got down the bed. Kicking some of them in the process.

Felix fell on to the floor. He woke up due to the impact. He was really shocked. He saw Minho running towards the door with tears streaming down his face. He immediately ran towards Minho which freaked Minho out.

Minho got even more panicked and started screaming. Felix stopped where he was. He didn't know what to do. Minho's screams became louder. Every one woke up due to his screams.

Jisung was shocked to see Minho in such a state. The older was grabbing his hair while screaming loudly. Jisung slowly got up and carefully approached Minho.

"Stop! Stay away from me" yelled Minho.

"Hyung it is me" said Jisung in a soft voice.

"Rhino! Stay away from me" yelled Minho. His condition getting worse.

Taeyong asked Jisung to stay back as he walked towards his brother.

"Minho, it is me, Taeyong. Don't worry. Just let me come near you" said Taeyong.

Minho didn't speak anything. He was too panicked to speak anything.

He slowly approached him. Minho immediately backed away. All of them felt really bad. Jisung felt like crying on the spot but he couldn't. He felt bad that he couldn't do anything.

Taeyong gently grabbed his hand to which Minho flinched and turned away. He was too tired to do anything.

He was still shaking. The older rubbed small circles on his palm for a good five minutes. Minho's breathing slowly started getting normal.

"Minho, it is me, Taeyong hyung. We all will stay with you. You are okay. You are safe with us" said Taeyong.

"We will always stand by you" said Taeyong in his mind.