part 14

Back to present:

All of the seven friends were sitting and doing their own thing. Well pretending to. All of them were thinking about Minho and the other boy with him. The other boy was wearing a mask.

"Who the hell was he ?" Changbin said.

"Who?" asked Jeongin.

"The boy with Minho hyung?" Asked Suengmin.

"Yeah" answered Changbin.

"Didn't all of us agree to not talk about him?" Asked Hyunjin.

All of them fell silent. Chan was really silent. He still couldn't get Minho's words out of his head.

Yeah they did but all of them were thinking about Minho. Including Hyunjin himself.

They just decided not to drag the topic anymore.

Meanwhile:

"I am really worried Soobin" said Yeonjun.

"Minho" said Soobin silently.

"Why would he do that ?" Asked Soobin.

"I don't know Soobin" said Yeonjun.

"All I know is that those 7 idiots should clear up this confusion. He is closest to them after all" said Soobin.

Minho had many friends  but they knew that he was the closest to those seven idiots.

"Hmmm" yeonjun hummed making a plan to torture those 7 idiots if they weren't going to approach Minho. It pained him seeing them being so distant.

" I don't think you agree though. I am sure that you would step in but I don't think it would be correct to do so. Because he avoids only them. But you definitely are not gonna listen to me" said Soobin chuckling.

"Yeah I will definitely, to whoop their ass if they don't become friends again " said Yeonjun while raising crossing his arms.

Well Minho porpously avoided those 7 and he didn't have the need to avoid the others, he wasn't even planning too but they were the ones who were avoiding him so.

He didn't have any classses with TXT so he couldn't meet them. And he really didn't want to go meet them particularly.

Next day:

Minho pov: I studied till 12:00 AM and I am feeling really sleepy.

" Walk fast idiot" yelled ???

"Ugh! I am"

End of Minho pov

Flashback
??? was the one who made him study. His parents saw it and felt really happy.

And praised both of them. His parents hadn't talked to him in a while. They practically avoided eachother till then.

Minho really liked it when he was appreciated mainly by his parents. 

But slightly angry and sad because he felt like his parents would like him only if he had good grades. If not they would hate him.

"Atleast they praised me for something. I will try to study more to atleast not be a disappointment in their eyes.  Atleast I will have my parents by my side".

End of flashback
They both reached the school. They both became classmates since the day before. They had each and every class together except literature.

They entered the class.

The classes started. Minho start getting deviated in the middle more like crying silently. He felt stressed and started tearing up.