part 18

Minho reached his house. His parents were there in the living room but he just ignored them and went inside along with Rhino.

"Look here Minho! Don't go back to them, you are finally about to get back on track so stay away from them. They are a distraction to your studies" Rhino said. Rhino became alert at the last statement.

"Don't you feel jealous how they are always better than you?"

"Changbin has better grades, Hyunjin and Felix can dance better way better than you"

Rhino exactly knew what to do all the time. He knew everything about Minho.

Minho's weakness was his envy. He had distanced himself from many friends when he felt envious of his friends' grades. He tried to distance himself many times from Changbin and Jisung because they were bright students.

He felt really inferior and frustrated that he couldn't excel in studies like them and him being the the topper in the past just made it even more worse.

He was basically class first back then. He was even more of a bright student than Jisung and Changbin.

Remember the time he ignored Felix and Hyunjin. It was one of the main reasons. He tried hanging out more with the average students in their group but when he saw them improving their grades sometimes he avoided them too.

At the end he found himself all alone.

But he couldn't do it for too long because they were his happiness , his distraction. So he tried his best to not distance himself from them for too long. They made him happy.

Minho clenched his fists. He wanted to be better, better than them and everyone.

"I- I won't go back to them" said Minho.

"Good, now you better grab your books and study you idiot! Remember if you listen to me you will get what you desire for. Perfection" said Rhino.

Minho complied and grabbed his notes. He started to study. He couldn't. He tried to ignore everything but couldn't. He couldn't get a single sum.

Rhino pov:

He has become so dumb, this what you get for leaving me behind. Now, it is obvious that I am way better than, I have always been but the people around us couldn't see it.

He wanted to make Minho suffer but a really small part of him wasn't happy with it. But his hatred was stronger.

End of Rhino pov

He started crying but still tried. They eventually turned into violent sobs he tried to close his books but Rhino yelled and threw some curses at him before he could do anything.

Back to the 7 boys and Taeyong:

They all calmed down a little bit. They went to a park and sat down on the grass. They had a long talk.

After the talk all of them fell silent.

Taeyong was hurt the most. He was trying his best to not break down again. He turned his gaze away from them and looked at the sky to hide his tears.

It started getting really dark it was almost 8 pm. Taeyong noticed it and broke the silence.

"It is getting late you guys should get going " said Taeyong.

"No I want to stay" said Jisung.

"No Jisung you have to go back" said Chan.

"But Hyung" yelled Jisung.

"Even I won't leave" said Felix.

Even Jeongin and Suengmin said the same thing. Chan and Changbin wanted too but they knew that if they would stay back the others would do the same. They didn't want the youngers to stay back.