part 10

Flashback 6 days ago:

Minho was sitting in his seat and while listening to his teacher.

" Children , I am going to conduct a test in 2 days. You can prepare for the exam in my class. Tomorrow I will be giving you a worksheet to revise everything" with that Mrs. Lee sat down.

"Omg. We are going to have a test. I better try harder this time" thought Minho.

He felt a sudden wave of determination. It was pretty random but he just felt like it.

He opened his books. He started feeling nervous. Chemistry was one of his favourite subjects so he he could understand it to some extent.

After sometime he couldn't understand a topic. He started to feel nervous . He calmed himself down and managed to read the book.

Next day:

Mrs. Lee gave all of them their worksheets. Minho opened it with a slight hope which immediately was replaced with despair.

Yet he braced himself up and tried to solve the sums. His breathing was faster than usual and his palms were sweating.

He rubbed his palms together and continued doing his work.

Minho pov:

How should I solve this? I am not getting it. Ok calm down. Let's try this once again. Ughhhh. It has been 10 minutes and I am stuck on the same problem.

How will I score good in tomorrow's exam. Ah! I will ask Changbin to help me with this sum.

Um no! I will try it later.

(He kept on trying different but he wasn't getting a single sum. He felt his eyes getting teary. He looked around and saw all of his classmates completing the worksheet at a fast pace)

No. I can't do this. I am useless. I am worthless. I really want to cry so bad. Why am I the only one being left behind why?

End of Minho POV

He started drinking water and thought of asking Changbin and for help .

He went near them but they were aldready surrounded by their classmates.

Yeah they were the top students unlike Minho. He thought to ask them later.

After nearly 30 minutes he went near them and asked them to help him.

"Hyung it is a very easy problem, just use that formula and you will get it " said Changbin.

"B-but" Minho thought of asking him to explain the question but was interrupted by Changbin

"Hyung please leave. I have study a lot I don't have much time "

"LEE MINHO sit down. You yourself never study and now you are disturbing the ones who study" yelled Mrs. Lee.

"No Mrs. I was just asking them to clarify my doubt " said Minho.

"Come to me if you have a doubt. Why do you disturb the top students " yelled his teacher.

He looked at his friend and he was not even sparing a glance at him. Minho would have asked the teacher but he was sure that she would yell at him instead of explaining it to him.

He had seen it many times. So he just sat down while hanging his head low. Still his friends didn't look at him.

He chuckled to himself. "WHY would the care about a loser like me, they are the top students after all" muttered Minho to himself.

He continued to try the sums of his worksheet with teary eyes and drinking water .

The class had ended and Minho just sighed to himself. He got up and went out of the classroom.