part 16

Minho and Rhino walked away from Taeyong who was stupefied.

At school:

Minho and Rhino entered the school luckily no one was paying attention to them. Minho looked absolutely terrible.

"I need to go somewhere" said Minho. With that he ran away.

He ran to the restroom and locked himself in one of the stalls and started breathing heavily.

Minho felt a little bit happy because his brother said that he didn't mean his words. He was happy only for a split second but soon started to get irritated.

"Minho come out!" Yelled Rhino. Rhino was worried that Minho would go back to his brother.

He had come this far, he couldn't afford to make a mistake.  He had to keep Minho away from them at any cost.

Minho opened the door.

"Why did you run off? Were you thinking about Taeyong!? Let me tell you something Minho. He is lying he doesn't care about you. Leave him. No one cares about you" stated Rhino.

"I know I was just irritated that he thought I would forgive him so easily" said Minho.

"Hmmm. Good. You are improving. Push all of them away. They are just acting. Don't believe them. They were not there for you when you needed them" said Rhino.

Minho just nodded and walked away with him.

Taeyong pov:

Rhino? Why is he back?

Flashback :2 year ago.

"Hey Rhino wassup!?" Yelled Minho.

"Nothing" said Rhino.

They both spent time together but suddenly Rhino said something.

"What about Taeyong?" Asked Rhino.

"I don't know. He wants to become an idol but Mom and Dad" sighed Minho.

"Hmmm" Rhino hummed.

"Minho your grades" said Rhino.

Minho tensed up.

"They are bad" sighed Minho

"Then why don't you study! " Yelled Rhino.

Minho flinched. He never saw the other like that.

"I will later" said Minho.

"No you are studying this instant!" Yelled Rhino. Minho gave in and both the boys went inside the house and started studying.

Minho completed his homework and both of them went outside to play. They had a great time.

Rhino knew everything about Minho they both were best friends from when they were kids but slowly their friendship.......

"Minho why can't you do a thing right!?" Yelled Rhino.

"You had to submit the form today! How can you be so careless!" Yelled Rhino.

"Hey what's the big deal" interrupted Taeyong.

"Ofcourse it is !? His stupidity is getting out of hand!" Yelled Rhino.

"Look I don't think it is a big problem. So stop lecturing him over those stupid things" said Taeyong and left the scene.

Ofcourse Rhino didn't stop, he kept on scolding Minho, which Taeyong was unaware of.

He wanted Minho to not make a single mistake, which Taeyong had noticed sometimes but he never understood the reason behind it.

He knew that what he was seeing was far from the truth because on the surface it looked like Rhino was just a strict person who wanted the best for Minho, it had always been that way but during those years he felt that something was off about Rhino.