Batman and Beyond ideas

Hello here a idea I got from Batman: Death in the Family you can make it as a AU if you want.

When Talia bring Bruce back to life and take care of him or she Brainwash him to make him forget everything. What if her father told Jason and the others about it after three years. Will they save him and bring back the Bruce/Batman that they know ?

P.S. Another one where it tells you about Talia look after and take care of Bruce after she revived him in the Lazarus Pit.

Here is another idea after the Batman vs Robin movie, after a Month when Robin went to the Monastery in the Himalayas. Talia kidnap Bruce and slowly brainwash him to make him believe that they were married.

Here a Jason ideas from the movie Batman: Under the Red Hood.

When Jason was brought back to Life by Ra's al Ghul. He was sedative and taken to a room where they began to look after him and perform some things on him after what he went through, he did becomes Red Hood at some Point when he escape.

Here one from the animated series what if Ra's al Ghul Brainwash Bruce to make him into his Daughter lover and a servant.

Here a Batman Beyond idea

What if Terry was kidnap and was slowly Brainwash by Kobra or a mystery woman who is one or two years younger then Terry. She have been spying on him and she wanted him. Will Max, Bruce and Dana maybe even his family save him ?