Teen Titans

Hello and here some ideas

Here a Robin idea

What if in the episode Apprentice, Slade actually kidnap Robin and take him away somewhere to be Brainwash into being his Apprentice. Slade even left a note to the Titans to let them know what he infected them with, will Robin team find him with some help from Robin's old friends. Will Batman and Batgirl reconnect with Robin again ? Will Robin ever get his memories back ?

Here an idea about Beast Boy

What if in the episode Every Dog has his Day, Soto take him back to his home Planet on his ship. Beast boy somehow managed to get the collar off, but before he could escape Soto's parents (Who are Royalty or rich and have lots of Servants and guards) one of the guards grab Beast Boy and put him in a cage or somehow put him to sleep. Soto ask his parents to make his new pet to forget everything about his past, to make Beast Boy believe what Soto says to him. Will the Titans find Beast Boy with some help from the Doom Patrol, when one of his old team mate wanted to see him. Will They find Beast Boy and get his memories back.

Here a another idea in the episode of The Beast Within

What if the Brotherhood of Evil was secretly spying on the Titans that night. The Brain know what those strange chemicals was when it spill on Beast Boy and Adonis, the Brain decided kidnap Beast Boy and have him brainwash or mind control to let out his Savage side. Will the Titans find him and learn about Beast Boy past and his old team the Doom Patrol.