Ultimate Spider-Man and Marvel Spider-Man

The 2017 Marvel Spider-Man one.

Here a Ultimate Spider-Man one

What if after The Spider Slayers (Before or after the Graduation Day) someone/something have been watching Spider-Man who discover his identity known as Peter Parker. It was a woman who was half human and spider, her servants have been watching him for a long time. The half woman half spider lives on a secret island where she did experiments on and with Spiders she experimented on herself as well where she has become known as the Spider Queen, but because of this she couldn't have children so she send some of her spiders servant look for someone to be her child. When she have heard of Spider-Man she send them to New York to spy on him where she discover his identity and learning a lots about him and his personal life. She have a long thought about this and have decided to kidnap and brainwash Peter to make him into her son. The Spider Queen will change his appearance as well. Will his friends and family save him.

Or the Peter Parker in Miles Morales world where the Spider Queen or a servant of her, dug up the body of Peter Parker ( the dead one) and taken him back to her Spider Island Kingdom and bring him back to life with the help of two another scientist's. When he was brought back to life he was put through a brainwashing process to make him believe and thinks that he is her son.

Here a Carnage idea

What if Green Goblin secretly follow him to see what was happening, that when Carnage rip up Peter's bag and saw Spider-Man costume. That when Goblin and Harry who nearly gotten through to Peter who is somewhere inside the strange new Symbiote that his father had somehow made. Saw the costume and both discover who Spider-Man is. Goblin then decided to take his new son and tinker with him to make him more obedient and a little less savaged, meanwhile Nick fury told Harry that he will be pretend to be Spider-Man so people will not get suspicious why he not around. Will Harry and Peter team save him ?