Ninjago Ideas

Hello here are some Ninjago stories ideas of Kai

What if Kai was kidnap by a Mystery person who was order to by a Evil Queen or King Maybe both. Because he or she want him because he is a reincarnation of their late son or to make him into their son. but when Kai Refuse he was brainwash to forget everything. Or what if Chen order Clouse to kidnap Kai as a child and make him believe he was raised by him. Or what if the Times Twins Taken Kai instead of his and Nya Parents.

Here some ideas for when Kai is taken. A deep spell when he is taken from his bed. A fight with his Sister or one of the ninjas. Oh and maybe taken to a another world when he is kidnap. If anyone wants some new Kai stories let me know please, and write in the comment to let me know what you think of this please.

Here a Aspheera Idea what is when she see Kai and that he have the Power of Fire. She have her soldiers tied him up and they taken him somewhere, Kai demand her to let him go or want to know what she going to do to him. Aspheera was studying him. She decided to Brainwash Kai to make him into her Son or a Loyal soldier.

Here a another idea what if instead of Zane it was Kai who Aspheera sent him to the realm. Also a dark wizard Prince made him forget everything. make him believe that he is the Fire Emperor, he also put people in Amber ( You know when Zane put the peoples in Ice) Skylor also come with the Ninjas. Oh and instead of the Ice realm in the tv show it was more of a 🔥 one.

Here a Cole idea what Cole's mother was just not the former master of earth ? But she was also a runaway princess from a secret kingdom, Lily (the name of Cole mother and his father name is Lou) runaway because her parents only care about their reputation and wanted a son instead. So when years past when one of the spies heard about the earth ninja who has the same power as Lily, two if the spy's went to research more about the ninjas, especially on Cole and his family. So after a month they got enough info and proof they use a special crystal to open a portal to the kingdom to report back to the King and Queen, after informing them they made a plan and to kidnap him and turn Cole into a child and make him forget his life. You can also use some of this idea for season 13 Master of the Mountain if you want.

Here a another idea

What if King Vangelis wanted Cole for his power and hypnotized him and some of his soldiers to search find gold and silver for his kingdom.