Tales of Arcadia

Hello been Watching Troll Hunters Episodes, been having some ideas for some stories ideas

Here a Jim idea

What if there was a legend about a hidden kingdom in darkness on a Mountain, a Queen and King had a child but he pass away when he was 7. Their most loyal servant use herbs and others things to make medicines and remedy's. to try to heal him but did not work, she then find a special book she found out that the late prince of darkness will be reincarnated to the first human Troll Hunter. The servant told the King and Queen what she have found out. After she had told them they both look at each other then come up with a plan to capture him when the time is right and have him in a brainwashing process ceremony to make him forget everything in his new life so that they can make him into their son again. Can be in the Troll Hunter or Wizards (AU) will Jim be save ?

Here a ideas in Wizards:

What if in Wizard Jim was captured and was slowly brainwash by them. (The Arcane Order) to make him believe what they want him to believe, so it can be like the green knight never put the shard in his ❤.

Here a another idea

What if the green Knight aka Arthur wanted the Troll Hunter to make him his future dark little Trolling Prince, the shard actually make Him completely loyal to Arthur.

Here a 3Below: idea

What if in the episode of Moonlight Run Varvators was being brainwash to make him believe that he was a Gladiator and was to forget everything about the royals. Meanwhile on earth Zadra's find out about what the two royals were up to, she come along with Krel and Aja to the moon and Steve and Toby comeing too they were given something to help them to breath in space. When they got there and heard about what happen to Vex, they do everything to make him remember who he is and they also found out that General Val Morando is the reason that Varvators family is dead so to make him betray the royal family. Will they save him and bring Vex home ?