How to Train your Dragon Ideas

Here are Ideas I was thinking of doing, season 1 Riders of Berk and Defender of Berk, Race to The Edge.

Here a idea what if In the episode of Frozen what if Hiccups stay behind and Astrid went to rescue Trader Johann instead ? Also what if it was Hiccup who got Stung and not Stoick.

Here a another idea

what if Alvin or Dagur met someone who can make potions and strange amulets that can make someone forget who they are. What if one of them brought it and decided to use it on Hiccup to make him believe What they want to believe, so a plan was made to kidnap him to be taken by Dagur or Alvin to make him their ally, Will Toothless and Stoick, Astrid and friends save him and bring back the old Hiccup everyone love ?

Another idea for Race to The Edge

what if someone kidnapped Hiccup and Toothless and took them to a secret island kingdom to train the dragons from there, for a plan (it can be your choice of what the plan it is) when the leader and one of the people who kidnap Hiccup and Toothless explain why he brought here, Hiccup obviously refuses to help. Then the leader said well it looks like we will have to change some memories or erase some part of you and your Night Fury memories then, but don't worry you two will be best friends. When Hiccup hears that he and Toothless started to struggle to get out of their prison, the leader has someone prepare the thing for Hiccup and Toothless. (Your choice of the thing that will change Hiccup and Toothless is) meanwhile at Dragon Edge (where the gang use as a headquarters) Astrid and the gang was looking for a missing Hiccup and Toothless when one of them found a something strange, Fishlegs decided to write to Stoick and Gobber to explain what happened to Hiccup and Toothless, also that they found a strange thing. When they arrive Astrid shows them what they found, when Stoick and Gobber saw what it was they knew they needed to find Hiccup and Toothless soon, Stoick tell them return to Berk and then he explained what they found mean and what it is. ( I will let you decide the rest, will they find a way to bring Hiccup and Toothless memories back )

Another Race to The Edge idea

What if Viggo and Ryker come across a serect place where they met a Queen or King who rules a icy land and have ice and snow dragons, he or she demanded to know who they are how they come here. Viggo explains how they got here and who they are, they also mentioned about the riders and about Hiccup who tame a Night Fury and others things. The King or queen got interested in Hiccup and his dragon and wanted to hear more, after the brothers told them what they knew and learned, then each of them made a deal, the deal is if the Hunters bring Hiccup here then the hunters get some weapons and armours. When Hiccup was brought here Viggo and the King or Queen explain why he was brought here, ( you can choose what will happen to him ). I will You decide the rest, will they find Hiccup and save him ?