Transformers: Bumblebee Ideas

Transformers: Cyberverse and Transformers Prime. Hello I found out about it when I remember watching the 2018 Bumblebee Movie, Here a idea what if Bumblebee was kidnap by Megatron and brainwash him or  turn him into a Decepticon. Or what if Megatron turn him into a Sparkling and Megatron was going to re-raise him. Will his friends and Family save him ?

Here a story idea one from Transformers Prime.

What if Bumblebee was Half Autobot and Decepticon and the only ones who knows about it are Optimus and Ratchet, they decided to keep it a secret from the others and Bumblebee but especially Megatron but what if he find out in Out of his Head and decided to kidnap Bumblebee and make him a True Decepticon. But Bumblebee refuse to believe what Megatron was telling him was true, so Megatron order Shockwave to bring Bumblebee to the Brainwashing process or Reprogramming room to make him forget everything and change his appearance as well. Will the Autobots and Jack, Miko and Raf save Bumblebee before he is lost for ever ?

Here a Second idea

What if Optimus adopted Bumblebee when he was a sparkling and when Bumblebee was 7 or 5 he was kidnap by Megatron and made the Autobots and Optimus Prime think he was dead, why meanwhile Megatron with the Crying Bumblebee was back at the Decepticons base and has order Soundwave or Knock Out to change Bumblebees and make him believe that Megatron was his adopted Sire. In a couple of years later when Arcee was on the Decepticon Warship with Optimus and they meet Megatron who tell them about his Son or should he say Optimus son and when Optimus attempt to attack him A Decepticon Bumblebee appear to a Shock Arcee and Optimus. Will the Autobots get him back. Will Optimus get back his Sparkling ?

Here a another idea

What if Airachnid Kidnaps Bumblebee and make him completely loyal to her. Change his colours, his Personality and memories as well. (Can make him forget or change his memories) Airachnid made a special Energon for his brainwashing process) will his team and Friends save him. A Transformers Prime idea.

Another Transformers Prime: idea

What if Airachnid been spying on Bumblebee for a while. Because she always wanted a Child but couldn't have any, so she been secretly watching Bumblebee because she made a experiment that will change Bumblebees back into a Sparkling. When Optimus send Acree and Bumblebee on a mission Airachnid appears and kidnap Bumblebee, she taken him back to her lair and she explains to him about the experiment. When it was finish a baby or child bumblebee come out, Airachnid pick him up and hold him in a Motherly way. She also made some special Energon that will slowly make Bumblebee believe that Airachnid is his Mother. Will his Friends and team save him and change him back to normal ?