Precure's Ideas

Here Yes Precure 5 GoGo idea

Hello and here a Nozomi story idea

What if she have a fight with Coco or Milk and ran off, one night when she is fast asleep a witch with ice power has been spying on the Pretty Cures 5 for a while but soon been spying on the leader cure Dream. She decided to take her back to her Kingdom of ice and make Nozomi into her daughter. When Nozomi wake up in the ice kingdom and meet the evil Ice witch who told her what she has plan for her, she try to escape but before she could get far the Ice witch take her to her spell room and made a potion to make her ❤ as icy and cold as she was and slowly making her forget her past and fill her with lies and a change personality with a new look. Will her friends and Coco save Nozomi or will she be the Ice queen daughter Forever?

Here a yes Precure 5 GoGo idea from one of the movies

What if Mushiban brainwash Nozomi instead of Coco

Another Yes Precure 5 GoGo idea

What if Mushiban rules a evil kingdom he been interest in the Yes Precure 5 he have his servants spy on them. One of them show the identity and what they are like to Mushiban, when he saw Nozomi he wanted to look at her memories one of the servent, sneak into her room and touch her forehead why she is asleep to look at her memories. When it was finish he went back and show Mushiban Cure Dream memories, as Mushiban look at the memories he decided to have Nozomi as his daughter. When they capture her the servants and Mushiban told Nozomi that she will be in a Brainwashing ceremony or use hypnosis to make her forget everything and everyone. One of the servants put her to sleep why carrying her to a room to prepare her to forget her past. Will her friends and Coco, Nuts and Milky Rose save ?

Here a Idea From Happiness Charge Precure

What if Megumi was captured by a mystery person in a middle of a battle, the mystery person brought her to a frozen castle made of ice and crystals. When they got to room they are greeted by the dark ice crystal witch queen, Megumi ask why she was brought here that where they explain what they will do to her. She is to become the princess of this kingdom and forget her former life. Megumi refuse this and try to transform into cure Lovely. But before she could she is restrain and the PreChanMirror taken from her (The PreChanMirror is the item to transform just to let you know) the queen put something on Megumi head that put her in a trance. The ice crystal witch order her servants to prepare Megumi why working on something that will make her forget everything and make her heart into ice of dark as she was. Will her friends, Blue and Seiji who is in love with Megumi find her and save her ?

Here an Hibiki idea from Suite Pretty Cures

What if in another world in a forbidden kingdom a king and queen was banished there along some people, the royal couple have their scientists and a sorceress who learn dark spells and a temporary hypnosis that put people in 2 or 3 hours of a trance. In the forbidden kingdom ( I will let you decide the name of the kingdom or a empire ) the King or queen have their scientists to make a child for the kingdom, the child is a clone but during an examination the clone died and after an intense investigation it was discovered That they could not make a clone. So after informing the king or queen about they decided to have some have someone for to the human world and kidnaps some kids to bring them to see if they are fit to become their child. After some months have past the spy report back to tell them about the Suite Precure and finding out the identitys, they show an interest in Hibiki who learn is she is cure Melody. After a week on spying on her they decided to have her as their child and the stolen children here to be servents. The king and queen ask their sorceress and best scientist to look for the best ways to brainwashed them to make them forget their old life, will the Cures find Hibiki and save her and the others ?

Here is another from Yes Precure 5 or Tropical-Rouge

What if there was a evil Mermaid kingdom that was banished to one of the darkest oceans in another world, the Evil Merqueen Leila, and some of her followers were defeated by the past Pretty Cures but before Leila was banished she placed a curse or a spell on one of pretty Cures.( Here is an idea for the curse, what if the curse was on one of their descendants or reincarnated ? That curse is turning her into a dark mermaid and brainwashed to become her child. The second idea for the Spell one, is in her next Life she will take turn her into a dark mermaid then brainwash her into being her daughter or servent. ( Here are some of the characters I was thinking for this Nozomi or Natsuumi ) Please let me know what you think.