Regal Academy Ideas

Here a Travis idea

What if the evil Fairy the one who curse his grandfather years ago. Kidnap Travis and brainwash him to make him believe that she is his Grandmother. She taken him to a different human world where she has been hiding in a abandon Mansion she met some humans in the other's world who help her so they can get revenge on the peoples who hurt and betray them. The evil fairy orders someone to take Travis to the magic chamber room to prepare him for the brainwashing ceremony. When Travis Parents went to his room and found it empty. They called Rose then Mr. B's grandparents to ask if they know where he is or is he with them. When he isn't they ask for help to find him. using a magic Crystal ball that records things, they found out that Travis was taken by the evil Fairy, Rose then ask you mean the one who curse Travis Grandfather? She said they all nodded. They ask Red Riding Hood to help to bring him back along with Rose, Hawk and Ling Ling, Astoria and Joy. When they went to the other Human world some High schoolers saw them comeing out of the portal one of them went up to them and ask who or what are they, after they explain everything the high Schoolers are going to have some adventures why finding and saving Travis and stopping the Evil Fairy ? Will Ling Ling's love save Travis !?

P.S. Mr. B is Travis dad.

Here a Rose idea

What if a Evil Prince from Headmistress Cinderella past returns with his Grandson. They been watching Regal Academy in secret for years, they saw Cinderella's granddaughter Rose and the Evil Prince's grandson fell in love with Rose when he saw her through the mirror. He told his grandfather he wanted to make Rose his princess. The evil Prince's grandfather agreed. He and his Grandson made a plan on turning her evil and making Rose forget her old life. Meanwhile Rose feel distant from her friends, and she saw a girl Kiss Hawk. Rose ran away and she ran through a portal made by The Evil Prince and his Grandson, when Rose stop crying she realise that she is not in the school ground and the Evil Prince and his Grandson introduced themselves to her. Rose says hello and try to tell them she should get going home now because she says her Parents and her Granny are going to be worry sick about her, but The evil Prince says actually this is going to be your home from now on because my Grandson have a interest in you. Before Rose could do anything one of the servant put a sleeping spell on her, the Evil Prince carry her to a bedroom and then perform a spell on her that will make her feel in love with his Grandson and forget about everything and everyone. Meanwhile Rose's parents was getting worry and has ask Granny Cinderella is she with her ? She said no. That when Snow White found something and Granny Cinderella was shock because she would never forget that, she called Rose's parents and Friends and then ask what have happens to Rose. Hawk was mad and blame himself for what have happens to Rose, but his friends told him they were all at fault. Will they save Rose ? Will Hawk tell her his true feeling ?!

Let me know in the comments of what you think