Transformers: Robots in Disguise (2015)

Hello to anyone who want a Bumblebee or Sideswipe ideas I be happy to help. Here one of the episodes I was thinking of doing, as the Kospego Commands, Adventures in Bumblebee Sitting and Some Body, Any Body" and Bumblebee Night Off" and Mini-Con Madness, Blurred. Please let me know what you think.

Here a Sideswipe idea from the episode: As the Kospego Commands.

What if Sideswipe was pull in the unstable space bridge along with Thunderhoof ? When they are thrown into the Woods Sideswipe was unconscious and Thunderhoof discover he was still on earth. When he see the unconscious Sideswipe he was about to stomp on him when Steeljaw appears and invites him to join him, when he notice the unconscious Autobot and ask Thunderhoof what happen to him, Thunderhoof told him about what happen to him and Sideswipe. Steeljaw look at him then at Sideswipe and slowly forming a plan he told Thunderhoof to grab Sideswipe and take him back to the hideout, Thunderhoof ask why ? Steeljaw said we are going to do some reprogramming to the little Autobot. Meanwhile at the Bee team base Fixit found Sideswipe last signal location, Bumblebees told Strongarm and Grimlock to come with him to search for Sideswipe. But they found nothing when they got there, Bumblebee called Fixit and told him that he was not here, then Fixit said he started notice some Decepticons signals recently as well. That when Bumblebee discovered that probably Thunderhoof and someone else was here and taken Sideswipe. They want back to base and told Denny and Russell, Fixit about his theory. When they find him will Sideswipe remember them ?

Here a another Sideswipe idea from Some Body, Any Body

What if Vertrbreak was working with some humans and one of them decided to try and turn a Autobot into a human. They been secretly spying on the Autobots in the Junkyard, a female scientist who spying on them with a small spy camera was especially interest in the red Autobot who seem act like her Late son who died three years ago. Vertrbreak went over to her to ask how she was doing, he notice that she was watching Sideswipe. The woman told him that she choose the red one and if the experiment was a success she told him that she wants to make him into her Son. He agreed to her term and told her tell the others five humans and some Decepticons he found, Steeljaw and the others Decepticons who are with him, Vertbreak told Steeljaw his plan and made a deal with him to kidnap Sideswipe and in return some Energon and some Weapons for them to use. When they return with the capture Sideswipe who is tied up and is struggling to break free from his restraints. the woman along with Vertrbreak explain to him what going to happen to him, then Sideswipe finally notice the woman who look at him in a strange way. said to him that he will soon be her son. Before he can do anything he was put in a Pod or cocoon of some sort and was slowly losing consciousness as they started his transformation. When the process was over there lay a unconscious human Sideswipe, the woman stare at him so full of joy she quickly wrap him up and told Vertrbreak she will brainwash him soon to make him forget his past and make him loyal to the Decepticons she was also going to make him into her son.

Will the Bee team save him and return him back to normal ?

You can choose if you want it in Season two or three.
I know the Vertrbreak appears in season one but what if he escape and appear in season 2 or 3

You can also choose if you want Time travel from Transformers Prime and Robot in Disguise.

Here A Bumblebee idea from Mini-Con Madness

What if Starscream revenge plans on Bumblebee was turning him into a Decepticon and be loyal to Megatron or him or a mystery woman from a another planet. She wanted Bumblebee as the leader of her own Decepticons army to take over a earth in a different world. Starscream and the others Bounty hunters met her through a portal they found. Starscream made a deal with her to found the perfect leader for her army to help her to take over the human world she is trying to conquer. but keep being stop by heroes here are ideas. Miraculous from New York or Power Rangers, Tales of Arcadia, X-Men Evolution or Voltron Force or Legendary Defender. The mystery woman think carefully about it and said yes said but on the condition that they will help her and build something to turn Bumblebee into a human and back to a Autobot or Decepticon. ( when he is capture they will change his appearance a little) when they brought him to the Mystery woman to be some sort of Alien robot name the Quintessa. (You know the Transformers Movie: The Last Knight)
She explained what she will do to him and that she will change his personality to a different and cold one and also change his name as well. Will his Team and some past Autobots and humans save him ?

Here an ideas about Drift and his students Slipstream and Jetstorm

What if a month after the Episode Hunting Season or One of Our Mini-Cons Is Missing what if Drift was unknowingly hard on Jetstorm. One day he just snap and told Drift about his feeling and then ran off, Drift and Slipstream who was next to him was were shock. Drift think about what Jetstorm said slowly realising his mistake went to look for him along with is brother (Jetstorm and Slipstream are the brothers) meanwhile Jetstorm who is very upset and Angry was sitting alone somewhere ( You can decide what and where it is) unknown to him Shadow Raker who is the former mentor of Drift was the mentor of Jetstorm and Slipstream. He was to take back his former students and reprogramming them. He somehow found Jetstorm alone, Shadow Raker capture him and bring back to his ship where he put him sleep and begin the process on Jetstorm. Will the Bee team and Drift with Slipstream save him.

Another idea

What if Drift did punish Jetstorm for polishing his sword incorrectly. Jetstorm runsaway that day but instead of going to earth he was Captured by Shadow Raker and he brainwash Jetstorm with fake memories or to make him forget everything and everyone and re-educating him. Drift who realise his mistake went to look for him along with Slipstream. When they saw some web that Drift recognise that it was Shadow Raker and immediately know what has happened to Jetstorm. Will the Bee team and Drift with Slipstream find him and save him ?