Bakugan old series and new series

Here a Dan idea what if Naga somehow return and found some people to help him. He also decided to kidnap Dan and brainwash him to become his partner, will Drago and the others Brawlers save Dan before it too late ?

Another Dan idea

What if in season 2 New Vestroia before Drago went to earth for Dan help. Dan was kidnapped by some people from Vestal with the help of some members from team Vexos. The people who wanted Dan are Royalty and friends with king Zenoheld, they explain to him why they wanted Dan they lost or couldn't have children. They heard of the six Bakugan Brawlers who save Earth and Vestroia from Naga, they saw pictures of them and when they saw Dan Kuso the royal couple wanted him as their son. When they brought Dan who is restrain by a special device, king Zenoheld and the royal couple explain why he is here and what they will do to him. After that Dan try to escape but failed or put unconscious after getting him ready to become their son. Will the resistance and Drago, Dan's friends on earth bring him home and the Dan they all know and love ?

Another idea

What if one of the members from team Vexos or Clay Vermin the father Mira and Spectra Phantom (just to let you know Spectra real name is Keith) made something that turn a person back into a young child or a toddler. One of the team members or King Zenoheld come up with a plan to turn one of the resistance into a child to raise and use as a hostage. ( I choose Dan or Shun) will the resistance find a cure to return the person back to their rightful age ?

You can choose who you want just to let you know.

Another idea from Bakugan Armored Alliance

What if Haavik and his Thrall plan on kidnapping Dan and brainwash him to forget his old life and make him have a disguise so no one will know it him. Will his team find him and save him ?

Another idea

What if some peoples from another dimension or a planet been searching for someone to replace a late young prince. The late Prince was also into Bakugan so when the king with two of his servant and a scientist meet Haavik, the king thought he would know someone who act and looked identical to his late son. The king show a picture of him and Haavik was surprised that he looked like Dan one of the Awesome Brawlers, Haavik explain to them about who the Awesome ones are and why he was on earth. Haavik then show them what the awesome Brawlers look like. when the king saw Dan he new he was the one he wanted, the king and Haavik made a deal Haavik or his Thrall kidnap Dan and bring him to the king where he will be put in a special process to forget his old life. Will his friends and Drago, Benton save him and bring back the Dan they all know and love ?