13

13

■■■■■

You inhaled and exhaled as you waited for Bakugou to arrive, you were really nervous with all the stuffs going on.

Ochaco did glare at you everytime she sees you and you'll always feel chills on your back. 

With the tone Bakugou used when he said that the two of you will talk later, you thought that the male is angry at you, which is also the reason why you're nervous.

You also already ate lunch inside of your classroom, so when you arrived inside of the cafeteria, you just immediately went on to one of the tables.

A slam was heard as the cafeteria doors opened, Bakugou walking inside with a frown. You looked down, wishing he won't see you.

"What's with the rush Bakubro?!" You heard one of his friend exclaim, you weren't that far away from the door so you heard him.

"Shut up, Shitty hair. And don't follow me." The ash blonde snarled at the red head.

The red head stayed quiet after that as he and his other friend headed to take theur orders. You just sighed as you plopped your head on the table.

Bakugou growled as he looked around once again, looking for a certain (h/c) haired girl. There literally was a lot of students with the same color which made the searching much harder.

"Did she not fucking come?" Bakugou thought as he gritted his teeth. He walked towards the door, planning on eating by himself inside of the classroom when he saw you on one of the table.

"Oi!" He called as he walked towards your table. Your already calm heart, beat faster once again due to the sight of the ash blonde walking towards you.

"I looked around the cafeteria for you." Bakugou said as he sat down infront of you. You felt your cheeks heat up due to what he said.

"S-sorry." You stuttered as you looked down, your crush was finally infront of you and you decided to look down.

"Look at me dumbass" Bakugou ordered as he held your chin and lifted your head up. You met his vermilion eyes and you already knew your cheeks were red as a cherry.

"You look cute." Bakugou whispered which caught you off guard. You quickly looked away which made Bakugou chuckle.

"Where's your damn food?" He asked, once he noticed how you have nothing infront of you.

"I a-already ate." You mumbled as you played with your fingers. Bakugou frowned before he took the cheesecake he bought.

"Here, eat this." He said.

"I ate a lot already." You mumbled as you gave him back the cheesecake, Bakugou growled at your action before he gave it back to you.

"Eat it." He ordered, you just squeaked before  he gave you his untouched (?) fork. You slowly started to eat the cheesecake, not meeting Bakugou eyes that kept looking at you.

It was silent between the two of you, you just quietly ate your cheesecake while Bakugou ate his spicy food.

"I'm actually glad it's not Ochaco." Bakugou suddenly blurted out which caught you off guard. "I just hang out with her because of the notes"

You stayed quiet, just listening to what Bakugou has to say.

"But when I saw you, my fucking heart just beats faster." You noticed how his cheeks turned pink. "Fuck! What am I even saying?!"

"Too cheesey!" He exclaimed before he filled his mouth with spicy food, looking away after it.

You just chuckled softly as you ate your cheesecake. "I knew the notes were too cheesey and cringy" you awkwardly chuckled, covering your face after.

Bakugou laughed before he took off your hand from covering your face, "I like it." Bakugou said.

Bakugou ate the last of his food while you ate the last of your cheesecake before the two of you heard the bell ring.

Bakugou sighed as he stood up, "I'll walk you to class." He mumbled as he took your hand and pulled you towards your classroom.

You can feel the students eyes on the two of you. You just looked down on the floor, you trusted Bakugou wouldn't let you bump into someone or something.

Bakugou suddenly stopped which caused you to bumo your head into the back of the ash blonde's back.

"I'm sorry." You squeaked as you looked down, you just heard Bakugou laugh as he did what he did a while ago, he held your chin again and lifted your head up.

"It's fine." He mumbled, you quickly nodded and was about to enter the classroom when Bakugou stopped you.

"I just knew you existed a while ago, and I want to know more about you." He said, "Let's hang out tomorrow." He added before he pulled you close to him so he could place a soft kiss on your cheek.

You felt your whole face become hot, you just nodded as the ash blonde bid his goodbye. You looked down as you walked inside your classroom.

Not too far away stood Ochaco who witnessed the whole scene, "You wished that was you, huh?" She heard Tsuyu's voice behind her which startled her.

"It was a bad move to lie though." Tsuyu added before she took the sad girl's hand and pulled her toward their own classroom.

■■■■■

I did just whip up 880 words because newmaryamimran told me to update this book. I was also surprised how long i have not updated this book! So sorry everyone! :> but please enjoy this one.