14

14

■■■■■

You played with your fingers as you sat on a bench near U.A. You just got out of school and you were currently waiting for Bakugou.

You were nervous as heck and why wouldn't you be? Someone who you have been pining on for months just asked you to meet him after school.

And now you're aware of your surroundings, waiting if someone just comes up to you, a guy with blonde hair and a resting bitch face.

You kept glancing behind your back, thinking of just leaving and not look back. Thoughts like "What if it's just a prank? Ochaco made him do it. Please what if he ditched me." were in your head and those didn't help at all with how nervous you currently are.

Yellow flowers surrounded your spot, some are also dead flowers which kinda threw you off.

You could be the yellow flower when everything goes well with your meeting with Bakugou today or the dead flower.

"Hey." You heard a rough voice behind you and you stiffened. Bakugou then sat beside you, just looking at the now setting sun.

"H-hi" It was obvious that you were nervous and Bakugou chuckled at that. He took a seat beside you, his hand still inside his pockets. His tie was loose now and a few buttons on his school uniform was open.

You couldn't help but stare at it. Bakugou noticed, of course, his lips pulled up into a smirk as he saw how your cheeks turned pink as you looked at the small exposed skin on his chest.

He moved, pulling his tie more loose and that made you look away and look at his face. By the way he was smirking, you already knee you got caught.

"Go out on a date with me." He blurted out, you choked on air. Your eyes were wide like saucers as you glanced at him, "What?" He asked, like he didn't drop a bomb of an invitation to you.

It didn't even sound like an invitation, he sounds like you have no choice but to go out with him.

"Don't go and say No now." He chuckled as he playfully punched your side. You weren't used to this side of Bakugou. He just met you yesterday, why is he acting like he's known you for years?

"Are.you sure?" You asked, confusion etched all over your face. Bakugou gave you a look of disbelief before he rolled his eyes.

"I want to know you more, Dumbass." He said, "Didn't I say that yesterday?"

You nodded your head and looked down to play with your fingers. Bakugou stayed quiet as he waited for your answer, heart beating wild in his chest, hands a lot more sweaty because he's nervous.

"S-sure." You agreed, glancing at him for a second seeing him smirk as he heard your answer trying to stop himself from smiling.

"So what's your quirk?" He asked.

"I can see through walls." At your reply, Bakugou whipped his body to face you, "So that's why you're on 1C." He said.

You nod but your face had sad tinge to it and Bakugou noticed, "Your quirk is useful for an assistant, you can use it for a lot of things, example, looking at me through the wall of your classroom." He smirked.

"Admit that you do that or I'll be an idiot assuming you'd do that." He added, placing both his hand on the back of his head before he leaned back.

You didn't reply and just silently watched as the sun sets, "I should get going now." You mumbled.

Bakugou quickly stood up and handed his hand to you, of course, after he wiped them on his pants. "Tomorrow then? The date." He asked, and you nodded, about to let go of his hand but Bakugou held it tighter which caused you to look at him.

"Do you mind if I steal a kiss though?" He asked, his cheeks turning the same color of hi s eyes. "A little souvenir?" He added.

You were shocked so he didn't get an answer from you. He just shrugged and said, "Silence  speaks volume." Before he placed a soft kiss on your cheek.

He then kept an eye on you as you safely entered a bus so you could head home faster, you'd usually walk home but with the sun setting fast, it would be late when you'll arrive home.

Bakugou watched as the bus left before he placed his hand inside his pockets again and walked off.

Suddenly, someone slung their hand across his shoulder, he was about to push the person off but then they spoke.

"Shouldn't you be thanking us that we borrowed her notes?" Kirishima asked, a teasing look on his face. Bakugou scoffed before he pushed the red head off him.

"Fuck off." He muttered before he walked faster. The redhead just laughed before he walked beside Bakugou.

Bakugou wouldn't admit it but he was really happy that they borrowed your notebook, without it, he'd still be stuck with the wrong person.

■■■■■

I'm so sorry this is shit, I actually rushed this cause I want to finish this as soon as possible before I make a new fic.