05

05

■■■■■

Trust. Trusting someone with your whole heart is a grave mistake. Of course, you didn't realized it yet but someone will betray you, someone you trusted with your little notes.

Ochaco giggled, a soft smile sketched on her face as she bought a notepad, the same color you use for Bakugou's everyday notes.

She was jealous of you. Ochaco was jealous of your bravery, sending Bakugou some notes.

Yes, it was not you who gave it to him or placed it on top of his desk. But you were still the one who wrote it, writing all your feelings and thoughts about it in a piece of paper.

Ochaco also likes Bakugou, but she doesn't have the guts to confess and give him notes. She looked at the notepad, sighing as she thought about you.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled as she walked towards Bakugou's seat and placed the new note that you gave her. Once she placed it, she walked towards her desk and placed the notepad on top of it before she left the classroom.

The next morning, you immediately faced the wall and used your quirk to see through it.

Bakugou walked towards his desk, a smirk plastered on his face as he read the content of the new note. He smiled once he was done reading it.

He looked around for any signs of his classmate, but his gaze got stuck on a certain girl's table. A notepad.

"Ochaco." He muttered as he neared her desk and picked the notepad up. "It's Ochaco." He said.

You saw what he picked up, and you felt your eyes fill with tears as you saw the small smile on his face. "I hate you." You muttered as you deactivated your quirk.

"Hi (Y/N)!" Ochaco came up to your classroom. "Any new notes?" She asked, you tried to stop your tears but you can't help it as a tear fell when you handed Ochaco another note.

"Why are you crying?" She asked, her eyes filled with confusion. You just shrugged it off and showed her your sweetest smile, though it was fake.

"I'll place it again later!" She exclaimed as she dashes off and went to her classroom.

You used your quirk once again, and it was a mistake as you watched Ochaco enter the room, a certain note on her hand.

"She didn't even hide it. Great plan." You muttered sadly.

You watched as Bakugou's eyes widen when he saw what Ochaco was holding.

"It's you?" He asked as he stared at Ochaco's eyes. Ochaco slowly nodded as she mumbled, "Hi Bakugou," she sweetly said.

You just chuckled as another tear fell down on your cheeks. You deactivated your quirk and sat down on your chair.

"I shouldn't have trusted you."