11

11

■■■■■

You stared at your feet as you walked towards U.A. You kicked some innocent rocks along the way. Nothing new happened again, except that a few students from class 1-A greets you everytime they pass you.

You also made a new friend, Kirishima Eijiro from Class 1-A. He always thank you for your notebook and you always shyly smile at him and just say a few words.

You entered the classroom once you arrived, you placed your bag on your chair and looked outside the window. It was quiet, since you were still the only one present inside the room.

You took out your journal, scribbling some few thoughts that was stuck in your mind. Surprisingly, it wasn't full about the whole traitor Ochaco.

Bakugou on the other hand, felt his heart beat faster as he walked towards your classroom. He turned the corner seeing the first door.

He walked towards it, his hands placed inside of his pocket. He looked inside of the classroom, a (h/c) haired female looking outside the window was the only person inside.

He felt his cheek heat up when he saw how calm she looked as she stared outside the window, Bakugou faked a cough to steal the girl's attention.

You quickly turned your head to see who entered your classroom, eyes shocked when you saw the ash blonde you were pining over.

"Hey," Bakugou greeted, he mentally scolded himself when he somehow forgot what he came here for.

"You're from class 1-A, right?" You asked, trying not to stutter in the presence of the ash blonde. "Are you going to borrow my notebook? Your classmate with the red spiky hair has it." You added.

"I know." Bakugou mentally facepalmed, you raised your eyebrows as you looked at him, "What are you here for then?"

"It's about some... notes that i've been receiving." He hesitantly said, your heart skipped a beat at what he said but you still acted cool.

"What about it?" You asked, Bakugou looked at you straight in the eye, "You wrote it." He said.

You felt your heart stop as you heard what he said. "I know you have something to do with the notes, don't lie." He said, his gaze on you not faltering.

You gulped down a lump in your throat, "I-I actually--"

"Hey, Bakugou! What are you doing here?" You heard the voice of the one you loathe the most. She entered your classroom, a soft smile on her face as she placed a hand on Bakugou's shoulder.

"You're here. That's fucking nice." Bakugou said as his gaze once again fell on you. Your hands balled into fist, fighting the urge to cry and just slap the girl infront of you.

"It's about the fucking notes you give to me, Ochaco." Bakugou started, Ochaco felt her heart dropped as the inevitable is now happening.

Ochaco gulped down a lump on her throat as she tried to stop how nervous she is. "What about i-it?" Ochaco asked.

"Are you sure you wrote them?" Bakugou asked as he raised his brow at the brown haired girl, he leaned onto the teacher's table, his gaze shifting from you and to the other girl.

"Oh that's all?" Ochaco asked, finally thought of a reason. "She wrote them for me 'cause I was shy at first, but when I told you that it's me that's been writing to you, I decided to write them my own."

Bakugou squinted his eyes, Ochaco looked away for she cannot handle how the ash blonde looked at her.

Bakugou then turned his gaze to you, "Is she saying the damn truth?" He asked as he stared at you. You can't even look back at him.

"Yes, yes I w-wrote it f-for her." You whispered as you gripped your skirt. Ochaco felt relief wash through her as she smiled at the girl and the ash blonde.

"See? It's me, Bakugou." Ochaco said as she walked towards the ash blonde whose brows were raised because of the (h/c) haired girl.

"Okay--" Bakugou was about to say something when he heard a chuckle from outside. A guy with purple hair and eyebags walked in with another girl.

"Are you sure about that?" The guy named Shinsou asked as he sat at the second row, the seat near the window.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Bakugou growled as he stopped leaning on the table.

Shinsou just smirked and looked at Ochaco who is terrified at what's going to happen next. She clearly recognized the male that just entered the classroom, but not the other girl.

But she was not afraid of the girl who just arrived, but the insomniac male himself and his quirk.

"What do you mean?" Bakugou asked as he glared at Shinsou. "You see, we know who wrote the letters." Shinsou said as he looked at Ochaco.

The girl nodded and sat beside Shinsou's chair while you just stayed quiet in your seat.

"I fucking know too. It's (Y/N) and she wrote them for Ochaco." Bakugou said which made Shinsou chuckle.

"But that's not the case here, you easily believe lies." Shinsou stated, Bakugou growl at what the insomniac said. "He's lying." Ochaco said as she pointed at the boy.

"Our quirk can easily make you tell your lies to us." The girl said as she smiled quickly. Ochaco gulped, again remembering Shinsou's quirk.

"W-what's your quirk?" Ochaco asked the girl. The girl smiled as she answered.

"Questions. I will ask a question and when I touch you. I. Will. Know. The. Answer. Not some lies but the true answer."

■■■■■