07

07

■■■■■

Ochaco's heart raced as she watched Bakugou walk up to her. They've been seeing each other for a week and she was living her best life, not even feeling guilty of what she did.

Izuku was happy for her, her notes (i really hate ochaco omg) finally paying off. The whole class watched as the ash blonde and brown haired girl got close to each other.

"Hi Katsuki." Ochaco said, trying not to squirm in her seat because Bakugou allowed her to call him by his given name. Bakugou nodded before he sat beside the girl.

Bakugou placed his head on his hand as he looked at Ochaco, "Why did you stop making me notes?" Bakugou suddenly ask which caught Ochaco off guard.

"N-notes?" Ochaco stuttered as she tapped her foot on the floor, indicating that she was nervous. Good thing for her is that Bakugou didn't notice it.

"What? You just stopped since I know it's you? It motivates me so I love your notes." Bakugou shyly admitted as he looked down at the floor.

Ochaco looked away and stared outside of the window, 'what to do what to do' she thought as she played with her fingers.

She couldn't just go back to you and say, "Bakugou's wanting some new notes, Gimme some."

"Okay, I-i'll leave some for tomorrow." Ochaco smiled, hiding what she truly felt.

"Wow Deku! Thanks for these notes!" Kaminari yelled from across the room which caught everyone's attention. "What notes, Kaminari?" Iida asked as he pushed his eyeglasses up. (Author-chan: Is that the phrase?)

"I swear to god this is so helpful! I wish our teacher teaches like this. It's so detailed." Kirishima added as he copied the notes.

Iida picked up the notebook, flipping through its pages. "Huh, It is great." He also complimented.

"Dude, that came from Iida, we should see it." Mina whispered who was infront of Ochaco. "The handwriting helps too, it's satisfying." Midoriya mumbled.

"Can I have it back? I'm not sure (Y/N) would like it if I let you guys borrow it without her permission." Midoriya said, Kirishima handed Izuku your notebook, Izuku placed it inside his bag.

"What's the owner's name, Midoriya?" Kaminari asked, planning to ask permission later.

"(Y/N)(L/N) of Class 1-C" Izuku answered which made Ochaco sweatdrop.

■■■■■