08

08

I really like you, Bakugou.
So much!! I hope this helps you throughout your day
When you're feeling down, just look at the notes I give you! Let's hang out later!

■■■■■

Bakugou looked at the piece of note in his hand, a smile forming in his lips. But he knew something was wrong. Something was wrong about the note he was holding.

The penmanship changed. He just scoffed and placed the paper inside of his pocket, leaning back on his chair.

Izuku then entered the classroom, Ochaco trailing behind him. "Isn't borrowing notes from another class bad? I know it's against the class rules." Ochaco said.

"No, why would it be bad?" Izuku asked as he raised his brows at the brown haired girl. "I asked permission from our teacher before I borrowed her notebook too, so I that makes it legal." Izuku added which made Ochaco whimper.

Izuku took his seat, ignoring the girl's protests. Ochaco just sighed before she sat down on her own seat. Bakugou stood up and walked up to her.

Kirishima entered the classroom, a victory smile on his face. "(Y/N) also agreed! I can borrow her notebooks now." He yelled throughout the classroom as he skipped to Izuku.

Izuku chuckled as he took out your notebook and handed it to Kirishima, "I copied them last night, you can have it. Make sure to return it to her when you're done." Izuku exclaimed.

"Sweet!" Kirishima said as he took your notebook and scanned through it, like he was preparing for an exam.

Kirishima read through a few pages until his eyes caught something.

"Wait-- If you don't skip some of her writings, you can see some words of motivation in it. She's so sweet."

"I read those too." Izuku added.

"I'll go and see (Y/N) right now!" Kaminari yelled as he ran for the door, but got stopped when their History teacher stood infront of the door.

"I know, It's Aizawa's class but I need to see if you understand everything I thought yesterday." She announced as she took a bunch of paper out of her bag. Her quirk was pretty useful for a teacher, her quirk works like a printer.

"What?!" Half of the class exclaimed, not ready for a suprise quiz. Their teacher just smirk as she handed out the quiz papers.

The class went silent when they got their papers, already knowing that they'll fail because of the questions that are unknown to them.

Izuku cheered for himself quietly(?) as he read through some question, questions that can be answered because he read your notebook. Kirishima also knew some things but not all of them.

Silence took over as they did their quiz. An hour passed an the teacher slammed her fist on the table, startling the students.

"Pass your papers infront." She announced which the students followed. Once she left the classroom, "I SWEAR TO GOD I LOVE (Y/N)" Kirishima yelled as he lied his head on his desk.

"Why?" Bakugou asked, raising his brows at the red haired male. "I got a few answers because of their notebook. You should consider borrowing it." Kirishima added which caught Ochaco's ears.

"Why would Bakugou borrow it? He's like one of the top in class." She mumbled as she chuckled awkwardly. Bakugou nodded his head at what Ochaco said which made her relieved(?)

"I'll say I'm pretty confident about what my score's gonna be." Kirishima chuckled which Bakugoy just ignored.

■■■■■■