03

03

Katsu. Is it okay to call you Katsu?
I know i'm taking this to the next level ;)
just wanna say that even tho I only see you in uniform...
You still look hawt

■■■■■

It wasn't a surprise that another note was on top of his desk. He immediately took it and read its content. 'Only see you in uniform...?' Bakugou thought.

"They must be my classmate" He added, using the word 'they' since he didn't know their gender. He just slipped the paper on his pants, thinking who might be placing the notes.

One by one he examined his classmates once again. Kirishima looked at him but he always does and when he asked him for the second time about the notes, Kirishima really looked clueless.

Deku was the suspicious one, He looked at Bakugou as he entered the room. "Hey nerd!" Bakugou called.

Deku let out a squeek before he walked towards his childhood friend. "What, Kacchan?" He asked as he looked away from his friend's intense glare.

"You know something about the damn notes, right?" Bakugou asked which made Deku whimper and look at the girl.

"N-no..." Deku stuttered as he gave Ochaco another glance. Ochaco wore a nervous look as she placed her pointer finger on her lips.

Deku looked away. Good thing Bakugou didn't notice the looks that the two were doing and just glared at Deku.

"If I know something about you and those damn notes, I'll kill you." Bakugou threatened before he pushed Deku away. Deku immediately walked away and went to his seat.