12

12

■■■■■

Ochaco gulped down the lump in her throat as she stared at the girl, 'This can't be happening.' She thought.

The girl walked towards Ochaco and placed her hand on the brown haired girl. She smirked as she looked straight Ochaco's eyes.

"Now, Did you make the notes? Are you totally the owner of the notes? Or are you lying to Bakugou here?" The girl asked all at once.

"No. Why would you think that?" Ochaco asked, trying to stay calm at all cost. She felt relief wash through her body when she answered what she wanted to say.

'So her quirk doesn't force me to tell her the truth.' Ochaco thought. But she was wrong,

She felt her eyes widen when the girl chuckled and smiled at Shinsou. "First question, the answer is no." She said.

"Second question, the answer is no."

"Third question, the answer is yes."

She walked back to Shinsou and sat beside him. Bakugou frowned as his gaze fell from Ochaco to the girl and Ochaco again. Ochaco looked at the ground as she played with her fingers.

"How am I sure that you're not lying about the answers?" Bakugou asked. The girl raised her brows at the boy's question while Shinso just sighed.

"Tch, guess you won't believe my girlfriend." Shinso sighed as he stood up and walked towards you.

"Hey (Y/N), can I borrow your notebook?" Shinso asked as he lend his hand out. You nodded your hand and said, "Sure--"

Shinso used his quirk on you which made you stiffen in place. "Now (Y/N), Is my girlfriend telling the truth?"

"Yes." You answered, still looking at Shinso. Ochaco's fear risen up while Bakugou just listened to what you have to say. With Shinso's quirk, he'll force the truth out of you.

"So how do you give Bakugou the notes?" Shinso asked. "I write the notes and give them to Ochaco so she can place it on his desk when the class is over." You mumbled.

Bakugou gritted his teeth as he looked at the brown haired girl, Ochaco glanced up at him but winced when she saw how Bakugou lared at her.

"Busted" Shinso's girlfriend said as she tapped her hand on the desk. "Our job here is done, babe."

Shinso nodded before he removed his quirk on you, you immediately looked down, not wanting to meet the ash blonde's gaze.

"I WAS DESPERATE, OKAY?!" Ochaco suddenly said, "I LIKE YOU EVERSINCE THE START OF CLASS, WHEN I SAW YOU SMILING BECAUSE OF THE NOTES I THOUGHT YOU'LL ACCEPT WHOEVER GAVE IT!" She yelled.

"You're fucking right about that." Bakugou mumbled. "Good thing I noticed sooner. Good fucking thing Deku borrowed her notebook!"

You winced when you heard Bakugou yell. "Tch, get out of my fucking sight, floaty." Bakugou said which scared Ochaco. She ran and went to her classroom, tears streaming down her eyes.

"And you!" Bakugou pointed at you, you didn't look up and just stared at the ground while Shinso and the girl was watching what's infront of them.

"We'll talk later!" Bakugou said before he walked off. You just sighed once he was out of the room. You looked behind you and saw the two other person present in the room, they were smirking.

"Thanks." You mumbled as you smiled at them. The girl smiled back while Shinso nodded. That's when you remembered what he said.

"I DIDN'T KNOW THE TWO OF YOU WERE DATING!"

■■■■■

AU where Shinso got the girl... if you don't know what i'm talking about, go read BACKYARD BOY :*