09

09

■■■■■

"YES!" Kirishima yelled as he raised his fist, his face contorted into a wide smile. He scanned his paper once again, totally seeing the 88/100 on his paper.

"What the--?!" Bakugou roared as the paper that his hand held, the red 79/100 written on his paper.

Another yell was heard when Izuku recieved his paper, His paper with a red 91/100 on his table. Kirishima quickly went up to him and looked at his paper.

"That's so manly!" He exclaimed as he high fived Izuku. Bakugou glared at the two male, he scoffed as he placed his head on his hand and just looked out the window.

"What did you guys get?" Kaminari asked as he held onto his paper, scratching the back of his head. The two looked at him with wide smiles which caught the boy.

"91!" "88!" The two yelled at the same time which caught everyone's attention. Bakugou just clicked his tongue before he walked towards Ochaco.

"Can I borrow your notebook?" Bakugou asked as he stood infront of the brown haired girl. Startled, Ochaco looked up from her paper and looked at Bakugou with wide eyes.

"What?" He asked, looking straight at Ochaco's eyes. Ochaco just awkwardly chuckle, "What were you asking for again?" She asked as she scratched the back of her head.

"Your notebook." Bakugou mumbled. Ochaco hesitated for a second before she sighed and fished out her notebook. She handed it to Bakugou, Bakugou then left without saying anything.

Bakugou sat in his chair, his bag turned towards Ochaco as he opened her notebook. Her penmanship was the first one he noticed, he took out all the notes that he recieved about a month ago, where you started writing him notes. And he seperated the ones he just recieved yesterday and today.

"Different penmanships." He mumbled, placing the two recent notes on top of Ochaco's notebook, he scanned through some old writings on Ochaco's notebook to see if Ochaco's penmanship changed.

But it didn't. It was the same since day one. Bakugou raised his brow as he read the very first note that he recieved. "Who are you?" He asked.

"Why did you write notes for Ochaco?" He asked again, 'But what if that's not the case?' He thought as he stared at the (f/c) note.

His gaze then accidentally fell on his score which annoyed him, 'what was the name of that damn notebook owner?' He thought.

■■■■■