06

06

■■■■■

You walked towards U.A. If Ochaco didn't betray your trust, you would've been inside your classroom already, waiting for the brown haired girl to peek inside your classroom and take your newly written note.

But it was different now, Bakugou already thinks that Ochaco is the person behind the notes. They've been hanging out a lot recently, inside the classroom before their classmates arrive.

They would be inside the classroom, talking to each other. Bakugou would show his soft smile to the brown haired girl. And the girl would blush hard.

She's living the life that you wanted. Your mind was full of "What ifs". What if I was the one who placed the notes? What if i wasn't a shy person and just gave the notes to him face to face?.

Those thoughts are inside your head, every single time you dove off.

You arrived inside of your classroom, you being used to Bakugou seeing your notes, you quickly activated your quirk and lookes through the walls.

Bad mistake since you just saw Bakugou carressing Ochaco's face. It made you chuckle, why?

Suddenly, a knock from the door stopped you from watching much more. You turned to the door and saw a green haired male with freckles.

"U-uh hi..? I just wanna ask if I can borrow your history notebook. Some says that your teacher teaches it much more information." He shyly asked as he scratched the back of his head.

You tilted your head to the side as you squinted your eyes at the freckled boy. 'From Class 1-A' you thought.

"I just want to learn more about the history of heroes! And how they have come to be today!" He added.

"I didn't ask you why." You mumbled as you walked towards your bag and took out your notebook.

"I just assumed you were asking why because of your expression, i'm sorry." He mumbled as he looked down. You just chuckled as you handed him your notebook.

"Return it to me whenever." You stated, the boy nodded as he took your notebook.

"Thank you! I'm Izuku Midoriya." He introduced himself. "(Y/N) (L/N)" You just mumbled before you waved him goodbye.

He thanked you one more time before he ran towards his room.

■■■■■