10

10

■■■■■

Bakugou scoffed as he watched Kirishima tape his test paper on his wall, he placed his hand on his hips, looking at it proudly. "This is the highest score I got." Kirishima said.

They were at Kirishima's house, Bakugou decided to just drop by and do the project they were assigned to. Bakugou took out his notebook as he sat on the floor, a small table infront of him.

"What's your score, Bakubro?" Kirishima asked as he sat, scanning his notebook. Bakugou just growled and didn't answer Kirishima's answer.

"It's that low?" Kirishima assumed because of Bakugou's hesitation. Bakugou immediately glared at Kirishima but he isn't wrong so he didn't try to correct him.

"Why? Didn't you review?" Kirishima asked which ticked Bakugou off. Bakugou slammed his fist on the table, "I didn't knew some the answera to some damn question." He mumbled as he buried his face in his hands.

"Well, a lot of our classmates didn't knew the answers to some question too." Kirishima tried to brighten the mood up.

"Yeah, except you and that damn nerd." Bakugou said, "where's that fucking notebook that you like? The one with all the motivational shit and stuffs." Bakugou asked.

"You mean..." Kirishima opened his bag, "This notebook?" He asked as he pulled out your notebook, a smirk written on his face. Bakugou rolled his eyes at Kirishima's expression before he snatched the notebook away from the red head's hand.

"Hey! Be careful with it." Kirishima exclaimed. Kirishima walked towards Bakugou's side and sat beside the ash blonde.

Bakugou opened the notebook, the familiar penmanship hitting him right in the face. He placed the notebook down with wide eyes, his gaze then turning to Kirishima.

"What? What's wrong?" Kirishima asked with concern as he saw his friend's reaction. Bakugou didn't answer and just stood up from his seat and walked towards his bag.

Kirishima raised his brows at his friends behavior. Bakugou took his bag and walked back and sat on the same position.

He opened his bag before he took out all the notes he recieved from the start, he took out the two recent ones before he seperated it from the others. Bakugou also took out Ochaco's notebook and opened it.

"Woah" Kirishima took one of the notes and read it. "I didn't know you have a secret admirer, Bakugou." He mumbled before he read another one.

Bakugou snatched the paper away from the red head's hands, "It's Ochaco..?" Bakugou mumbled which made Kirishima raise his brow.

"You sound like you're not sure." Kirishima said as he examined his friend's expression. Bakugou just groaned before he shoved the notes and the two notebooks infront of Kirishima.

"This is Ochaco's notebook" Bakugou pointed at Ochaco's notebook. He took the two latest notes before he threw it on top of Ochaco's notebook. "and this is the two recent notes that I asked Ochaco to make."

"What's wrong with it?" Kirishima asked with confusion laced in his voice. Bakugou facepalmed before he handed Kirishima your notebook and the rest of the notes.

Kirishima's eyes widened when he saw the similarity. "You said you asked Ochaco to make you notes." Kirishima mumbled, Bakugou nodded as an answer.

"Ochaco introduced herself to me as my secret admirer." Bakugou mumbled. "When I knew already, she stopped sending me notes. I love the notes that I receive everyday so I asked her to continue making me one everyday." Bakugou explained.

"I noticed how her penmanship is different from the older ones." The ash blonde added.

"I think Ochaco needs to explain it herself, maybe it's not what you think." Kirishima said. Bakugou looked at the red head, "Ochaco might have let the girl wrote the notes for her or Ochaco isn't your secret admirer." Kirishima said.

"What's the notebook owner's name again?" Bakugou asked, hoping to get an answer to his problems soon.

"(Y/N) (L/N) of Class 1-C. She's pretty nice!" Kirishima said. Bakugou just nodded before he took all the notes and placed it inside of his bag. "I'll talk to them tomorrow."

■■■■■