Episode 10: Damien. Part 1.

I own NOTHING but my OCs Kevin, Alex, and Saya. Everything else, all rights go to their owners.
EXTREMELY sorry in advance for it being so SUPER long. You HAVE been warned lol. Now enjoy.

WARNING: Trigger warning.

Li Kai (powerful ocean in Chinese) by @-High_priest_Zane. He's a temporary character.

Nickolai by @HenryPearl.

ALEX'S POV:

It's been a couple weeks now since Christmas, and Saya dying from the blood poisoning. She came back a few days ago. Me and Kevin has noticed that It's actually taking her longer to come back these days. Hm. I wonder what's causing it. As Saya was 'recovering', Kenny NEVER even left her side since Christmas. And I mean, he NEVER left her side at all. He wouldn't even eat, or drink. He barely even slept. Only when he finally crashes. He very nearly killed himself several times on both if it wasn't for us secretly giving him potions in his crashed sleep. He's also been slowly giving her his blood too. He barely let's the cut on his finger heal, before opening it again. So now he'll have a permanent scar there. Luckily it's only a small cut. And you can't even see it unless you know it's there. Even after she came back, he never left her side. But at least now he's and eating more properly. And let me tell you, she was NOT happy at ALL when she found out what he's been doing. He was SO scolded and embarrassed you could fry at least a dozen or two eggs on him. Serves him right. Right? Afterwards, she was sobbing on his shoulder. She was so afraid to wake up and find him dead. After some proper rest and food, he very Reluctantly had to go back home to his sister. He really didn't want to leave. And do you blame him? No. No you don't. The last time I checked on Saya, and giving her her light breakfast, she was still resting in her room, looking at her unopened Christmas gifts from Kenny, Karen, and now Liviya. I know what they are, since I helped them with them. They hope she'll like them, even though I know she would.

I was in the kitchen with Kevin and Liviya eating breakfast, when there was a small thud upstairs. All three of us jumped up, and ran up upstairs. Really worried. When I opened her door, we saw her on the floor, with her legs tangled in her sheet. After a few seconds, we softly Chuckled a bit.

Saya - "Not funny you guys. I need some help here." I decided to help her.

Alex - "Here. Let me help you up." As I was slowly helping her up, I noticed some blood on her head. Shit. She must have hit her head as she fell. Kevin must have noticed it too cause as soon as I sat her on the bed, he came over and checked her head. There was a small cut on her right temple, but it was already healing pretty fast. Good. No scaring. She hissed a bit in pain since it's still really tender.

Saya - "Easy Papa. It's still really tender."

Kevin - "Sorry Saya, but I need to put this healing cream on, and to make sure it doesn't get infected." There was a hidden meaning behind his words.

Saya - "Oh. Okay then." [Hissed in pain.] "Ow." After a few minutes, we went back downstairs as Saya left to go shower and change. Luckily the healing cream is fully waterproof. Ten minutes later, she came into the kitchen in one of her new outfits and wearing the gifts from Kenny and Karen. And holding the gift from Liviya. Yep. Knew she'd love them.

 Knew she'd love them