Episode 10: Damien. Part 2.

Continuous from part 1.

I own NOTHING but my OCs Kevin, Alex, and Saya. Everything else, all rights go to their owners.
EXTREMELY sorry in advance for it being so SUPER long. You HAVE been warned lol. Now enjoy.

WARNING: Trigger warning.

School playground

SAYA'S POV:

Me, Alex, and Kagami were a bit off to the side talking about all that happened today. We were still close enough to keep an eye and ear on Liviya. I've already called Papa and told him what happened. He was really surprised too. Alex was still blushing in embarrassment when I told him what happened to Alex.

Alex - *pouts* "Oh come on sis, are you ever going to let me live it down?" I had to Chuckle at is look.

Saya - "Haha, nope! Not happening bro. Sorry not sorry."

Alex - *sigh* "Of course not."

Saya - "Oh come on. You WERE blushing after all when he made his entrance." He blushed even harder haha.

Alex - *Pouts* "Oh come on Saya!" I laughed when he covered his face in embarrassment. [A bit muffled.] "I couldn't help it. When he was flipping, I saw my mark slowly appear on the inside of the left wrist."

Saya - [Serious.] "Yeah. I saw. Now we just need to know if he has Papa's mark on his right shoulder blade." Alex immediately got serious too. Catching Kagami's attention since she was watching Damien, and in turn, Nickolai. Thankfully Kagami wasn't TOO upset with Alex for punching him. After finally able to explain it to her that is. After five minutes, she finally calmed down.

Alex - [Serious.] "Yeah. You're right. But how?"

Saya - *sigh* "I'm not sure. But I do need to know what HIS mark is, and WHERE."

Alex - "That's true. But I think I know where." Now he caught my attention.

Saya - "Oh? And where is it?"

Alex - "It's on the back of my neck. I felt it appear after he landed on the desk." I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms. It was actually making him sweat a bit. Good. Hey I may be eight years old, but I have some mean looks.

Saya - "And you're NOW just telling me, WHY?"

Alex - [Nervous.] "Um, well, you see.." I shifted all my weight to my left leg.

Saya - "Uh-huh. Go on." He swallowed nervously. Good. He's starting to break. That's Extremely rare since only me and Papa could do it. So far that is. He was nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

Alex - "Well um, I didn't get to tell you yet is because of everything that's been happening so far today. And it kept slipping my mind. I'm sorry Saya." I just roses my eyebrow again.

Saya - "Uh-huh. Riiight."

Alex - "What!? It's true!" I just pinched the bridge of my nose.

Saya - *Sigh* "Whatever. Just turn around, and let me look." He nodded, and turned around.

Alex - "Okay." I pulled the back of his shirt and jacket down a bit to see a hook like mark. Kagami got closer too to see. "Well?"

Saya - "Hang on." I took my phone out and took a picture of it. "Okay. NOW you can look." He blinked a few times when he saw it.

" He blinked a few times when he saw it