Episode 4: Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride. Part 1

I own NOTHING but my OCs Kevin, Alex, and Saya. Everything else, all rights go to their owners.
EXTREMELY sorry in advance for it being so SUPER long. You HAVE been warned lol. Now enjoy.

Bus Stop.

SAYA'S POV:

Kyle - "Hey, where's the school bus? We're gonna be late for football practice."

Saya/Alex - "Yeah, we know."

Kyle - "What?"

Saya - "Yeah, me AND Alex are on the team! Surprise!"

Kyle - "But he's not a Fourth Grader, so he CAN'T be on the team!"

Alex - "Actually, I CAN. Thanks to Saya. She wouldn't play unless I was on the team too. We're both kickers and runners, Saya especially."

Saya - "Yep!" I can feel my invisible tail wagging.

Kyle - "What!?"

Cartman - "Oh shut up you damn Jew!" Both me and Alex kicked him HARD for that one.

Saya/Alex - "No, you!" Kyle was shocked to see us do that in his honor.

Saya - "What? Me, Alex, and Papa aren't against Jews. Or red heads. Or gingers. I actually used to have a pen pal a year ago, but we unfortunately lost touch." *sad sigh* "Unfortunately. His pin name was Ninjew. I thought it was very creative, and cute at the same time. I knew he was a Jew from the very start, but I was never against that. I excepted fully. I told him EVERYTHING, as he did in turn. Come to think of it, I still have all the letters he sent me." I didn't notice Kyle's shocked look when I told him, but Alex did.

Kyle - "Um, what was YOUR pin name?"

Saya - "Oh, it was The Protector of course." I could tell he REALLY wanted to hug me for some reason. But suddenly a dog came up to us, stopping him. For now.

A dog walks up to the boys and Saya. 'Alex?' Alex - 'Yeah, I know. He's gay.' 'Just making sure I'm not smelling wrong.' Alex - 'You aren't.' 'Good.'

Stan - "Hiya, Sparky."

Saya - "Aw, cute dog."

Alex - "That he is."

Kyle - [Looking.] "Who's that?"

Stan - "That's my new dog Sparky. He followed me to the bus stop."

Kyle - "Wow! Cool!"

Stan - "Good boy, Sparky. Who's my best buddy? Who's the boy? Who's the buddy?"

Cartman - "Eh. You're making me sick, dude."

Saya/Alex - "No, you in general is making US sick." We fist pumped while the others laughed.

Stan - "He's part Doberman and part wolf. He's the toughest dog on the mountain." 'Alex?' Alex - 'Yeah, he's not mixed with those. Especially the wolf part.' 'Thought so.'

Cartman - "No way. Everybody knows that Sylvester is the toughest dog in South Park." Saya/Alex - 'Not unless you count our wolf forms.' Kenny - 'Thats true.' Saya/Alex - 'Oh, hey baby/kenny.' Kenny - 'Hey.'

Sylvester - "Arrrrrr. (Why am I doing this? I don't even want to be here)" 'Me and you both doggo.' Alex/Kenny - 'Got that right.'

Stan - "He's not meaner than Sparky." Saya/Alex - 'No, WE are actually.' I can hear Kenny trying not to laugh, and it makes me smile a bit. Thanks Kenny.

Cartman - "Oh yeah, let's see. Hey, Sylvester."

Sylvester comes over.

Stan - "Sparky'll kick his ass."