Episode 11: Tom's Rhinoplasty. Part 1.

💋❤️🧡💛💚💙💝💌💗 Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!💗💌💝💙💚💛🧡❤️💋

I own NOTHING but my OCs Kevin, Alex, and Saya. Everything else, all rights go to their owners.
EXTREMELY sorry in advance for it being so SUPER long. You HAVE been warned lol. Now enjoy.

WARNING: Trigger warning.

SAYA'S POV:

It's been a few days now, and Nickolai is still really unsure about Papa and Alex. I still remember the day they offered him a place with us here. It happened a couple of hours after the fight.

Flashback starts:

Papa - "Hello Nickolai. My name is Kevin Nightshade. It's very nice to officially meet you." We saw him really unsure, and it looked like he recognized him. 'Huh. Odd.'

Damien - "What do you want demon!?" 'So he DOES know.' Me and Alex were a bit tense just in case he tries anything.

Papa - "I am just here to offer him a place to stay with us. That's it. You both don't have anywhere to go now." That's when Kagami steps forward.

Kagami - "Actually, Damien can live with me. But unfortunately I don't have enough room for Nickolai."

Nickolai - "And I'm not going anywhere without my brother! So go away!"

Damien - "Yeah! So go away you Infidel!" Papa rosed an eyebrow.

Papa - "Even though it goes against your brother's wishes and pisses him off?" Nickolai blinks a few times.

Damien - [Angry.] "Don't you Fucking dare Nickolai! They'll only use you like the others did!" Nickolai's eyes dulled Again.

Alex/Saya - [Pissed.] "No hell we won't!"

Papa - [Calm angry/Determined.] "And neither would I!" Nickolai was thinking it over, as he kept looking back and forth between us and Damien. After a few seconds, he finally came to a decision. He walked over to us.

Damien - [Shocked/pissed.] "What?!" I smiled when he stood between Alex and Papa with his arms crossed and with a cocky smirk.

Nickolai - "Hehe, sorry not sorry little brother. But if it's a chance to really piss you off, I'm so taking it!" I could tell Alex really wanted to hug him, but he held back. So he just gently squeezed his right shoulder and smiled.

Damien - [Pissed.] "I will NOT stand for this!" 'Shit!'

Ominous Voice - "Rectus...Dominus..."

Dark music and changing plays as Damien's eyes show flaming, crackling pupils.

A wall of flames started to grow around us. But thankfully Kenny was still with the others off to the side. So he didn't get hurt.

Me and Alex got ready to defend, but Nickolai beat us to it.

Nickolai - [Growling.] "That's enough brother!" He stepped forward and Somehow threw a rock at him, throwing him off balance, and making the flames die down a bit. He then gets him in a headlock.

Nickolai - *Noogies him* "SAY UNCLE! Haha!"

Damien - [Grunting.] "Never!"

Nickolai - "Say, Uncle." Damien was Growling a bit.

Damien - [Grunting.] "Okay okay! UNCLE UNCLE!"

He lets him go after that. Me and Alex just looked at each other and after a few seconds, laughed. Papa was smiling softly. Nickolai was laughing while Damien crossed his arms and was grumbling. Nickolai hugs him.