Episode 1: Cartman Gets an Anal Probe. Part 1

I own NOTHING but my OCs Kevin, Alex, Saya, Amethyst. Everything else, all rights go to their owners.
EXTREMELY sorry in advance for it being so SUPER long. You HAVE been warned lol. Now enjoy.

WARNING: Trigger warning

Also, this story will be half scripted as well.

It was in the middle of the night when a car, and a long moving truck drove up to the supposedly most haunted house in all of South Park. But in truth, it's just the ancient protective spells of the Phoenix family that's making it seem haunted. Even after three years of all but one family member being killed there. For you see only family can live there. There were three people in the car, two males, and a female. The female was sleeping in the backseat, while the two males were up front, talking quietly so not to wake her up. Considering she didn't get any sleep in over 24 hours, and it's also very late too. Like 3 am late. *tired sigh* "Man, to think is been a month now since we started planning to move back here. Right Kevin?", the younger of the two males said. "Yeah. It has Alex. It really has been.", Said the older of the two while taking a quick, yet concerned look at the female through the mirror.

KEVIN'S POV:

"You're worried about her too, aren't you?", Alex asked me softly in concern. All I could do was nod my head. It's been almost a six hours flight getting here cause of all the delays, and us barely getting any peace and quiet to rest, even in first class. Though next time we need to travel, we are definitely taking my private jet. After it's been rebuilt that is. Note to self: NEVER let Alex try flying it EVER again. If it wasn't for Saya being mixed with two different types of dragons, all three of us would be dead. But sadly, only Saya did. But thank the GODS for her being immortal, and came back.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Alex gently squeezed my right shoulder in both comfort, and concern. "I'm okay Alex. Just remembering what happened on the plane, *I gave him cheeky smirk* and what happened to my jet, The Hawkeye." I chuckled softly as I saw him throw his arms up as much as he could, while he sighed exasperatlly, and whisper yelled at the corner of my eye, "Oh come on Kevin! I really didn't mean to lose control, and crashed! It really wasn't my fault damn it!" I chuckled even more when he pouted and looked away. "I know it wasn't your fault Alex, I never even thought that. And neither has Saya either. But just be lucky it wasn't HER jet, The Turbowolf¹." I cringed mentally, while Alex actually cringed at the memory of her beating the shit out of him when he accidentally put a huge dent in it by punching it thinking it was mine and not her's. And if he had destroyed it instead of mine, she'd most DEFINITELY would've killed him, bring him back, and then beat him to an inch of his life if he had.

"Yeah, don't remind me. It's been a YEAR since then, and I'm STILL recovering from that beating." He said while shivering, and rubbing his arms at the memory. Poor kid. But he did learn his lesson as to never be around it while mad. "You know how much she really loves that jet. It's her baby basically. Especially since it WAS her dad's before it was her's. Same with her mom's motorcycle, The Phantom². Right?" He looked down and sighed sadly, "Yeah, I know." I really do hate seeing him like that, so while smiling softly I started to slowly and gently pet him. And with him looking so content right now, knowing that if he was part cat like Saya, he would be purring really loud right now.

With us being too focused on each other, and the road that we both failed to realize that Saya went from a peaceful sleep, to what looks like a bad nightmare. It wasn't until she started whimpering that we finally noticed that she was actually starting to have a bad flashback. Thank the GODS for us already being at the house. So I went ahead and parked. But when I accidentally closed the door a bit too hard, she jumped a bit and started to fight in her sleep from the flashback/night terror to what happened to her and her original family from her whimpering out her sister's name, Angel, and for her parents. So when Alex opened her door to help calm her down, he got a hard right hook to the nose, and breaking it, before I could tell him to be careful.