Episode 1: Cartman Gets an Anal Probe. Part 2

Continues from part 1.

I own NOTHING but my OCs Kevin, Alex, and Saya. Everything else, all rights go to their owners.
EXTREMELY sorry in advance for it being so SUPER long. You HAVE been warned lol. Now enjoy.

WARNING: Trigger warning.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Farmer's grazing fields with a mutilated cow.

Farmer Carl Denkins - "That's the third cow this month. At this rate all my cattle are gonna die before the winter's through."

The cows moo questioningly.

Officer Barbrady - "This is nothing out of the unusual. Cows turn themselves inside out all the time."

The cows shake their heads.

Farmer Carl - "People been saying they've been seeing UFO's around."

Officer Barbrady - "UFO's?" [Laughs.]

Farmer Carl - "Yeah, and black army CIA helicopters and trucks."

Officer Barbrady - "That is the silliest thing I've ever heard."

(Helicopters fly by above him.)

Farmer Carl - "What was that?"

Officer Barbrady - "That, that was a pigeon."

Farmer Carl - "What am I supposed to do, Barbrady? Just stand here and watch my cattle get mutilated one by one?"

The cows notice something and raise their heads. One Visitor waves a piece of hay and whistles. The cows start running away from them.

Farmer Carl - "Hey! My cattle!"

The "Cattle Ranch" sign falls down.

Farmer Carl - "You see? There is somethin' funny goin' on!"

Officer Barbrady - "There's nothing funny going on. I'll get those cows back."

Mr. Garrison's class.

SAYA'S POV:

I very nervously stand in front of the whole class waiting to be introduced. I'm glad Stan is by my side through this, especially since he's speaking for me.

Mr. Garrison - "Okay class, we have a new student joining us today. Okay Stan, you may sit down now."

Stan - "Sorry Mr. Garrison, but I can't yet."

Mr. Garrison - "And why not?"

Stan - "She's sick, and can just barely talk right now."

Mr. Garrison - "Is this true?" I slowly nod my head yes. "Okay then. You may continue."

Stan - "Thank you. Everyone, this is Saya Phoenix. And she's my long lost twin like cousin! We were like closer than twins we were that close growing up!" That shocked everyone but my friends. Their looks are just PRICELESS. Unfortunately I can only freeze time for a few seconds at a time now, but it's just enough for me to take the picture. *click*

Some random female student - "What did he mean by that? And why are you wearing your hood like Kenny? Are you trying to imitate" Oh fuck, I KNEW someone was going to ask that sooner or later. And I was hoping for later, as in never. But me and Stan looked at each other, and I nodded my head, basically telling him to go ahead.

Stan - "She disappeared three years ago due to family issues." 'Oh thank GODS.' I whisper to him why I still have it up, and he's both shocked AND worried. But I promised him that he can see it later. After nodding his head, he told everyone, "She still has it up is to hide the big cut on her left cheek from an attacker yesterday." Now THAT shocked EVERYONE even more, especially Kenny. I even saw anger, sadness, pain, and something else in his eyes. *click* Yet another class picture to keep lol.