Episode 2: Weight Gain 4000. Part 1

I own NOTHING but my OCs Kevin, Alex, and Saya. Everything else, all rights go to their owners.
EXTREMELY sorry in advance for it being SO SUPER long. You HAVE been warned lol. Now enjoy.

WARNING: Trigger warning.

SAYA'S POV:

The past few days were just PURE TORTURE for me since Kenny died. But thankfully Alex and Papa were very understanding. They were really worried about me. And I don't blame them either. For you see the soul marks are both a gift, AND a curse. And very rarely is one born without one. It only happens if your soulmate is already dead before you were born. It's even MORE rare to have more than one soulmate. And that Kyle kid is double gifted, and curse. It's a curse because if your mate dies, the mark turns black and dark grey, and will send extremely EXCRUCIATING sharp pain throughout your body that's AGONIZINGLY PAINFULLY slowly killing you as a reminder of not saving one's mate. But, unfortunately the more you have, the worse it is. And you'll be LUCKY if it kills you quickly.

Alex and Papa were currently "trying" to get me to go to school, since the school only gave me a few days to "recover". KEY WORD: Trying. But I didn't even want to get up. All I wanted to do was just die. Even though it never works. I can't believe he's actually gone. Like, ACTUALLY gone! I didn't even get the chance to really get to know him. But now I never will! Thankfully my always faithful cat Mystery rarely left my side, AND can now come to school with me too, the same with Alex's snake as well. Now that their paperwork are FINALLY in. But regardless, I just want to fucking DIE! *CRIES!* I keep hearing the hate voices again, and they won't stop! Please kill me now! "OW! The hell!?" The voices suddenly stopped. Oh thank heavens! FINALLY! I looked at my right hand to see scratches there. I looked at Mystery to see her giving me a fierce glare, the tip of her tail twitching a bit in aggravation, and her growling at me too. Yep, she's pissed at me now. Well fuck then. I can hear Alex and Papa running to see why I screamed. A few seconds later they came barging in, and nearly broke my door. Again.

Papa - "Saya! Are you okay baby girl? What happened? Why'd you scream?" See? Told you. He only calls me that when he's EXTREMELY worried about me.

Alex - "Yeah Sissy, why? Is everything okay?" And the same goes for him too when he calls me that.

Saya - "Yeah guys, I'm (Br)ok(en). It's just that Mystery scratched my hand when I said, 'please kill me now' is all." 'Damn cat, that hurt!' Mystery - 'Good. It was supposed to. Now, get up Mistress. It's time for school.' 'Whatever you damn cat.' I glare at her, and all she does is meow. "And no, I DON'T want to get up and go to school. *sigh* And stop calling me Mistress damn it!" Yeah, and since she's my familiar, we can hear each other's thoughts, and memories. We can also share abilities and powers as well.

Papa - "She's right you know. I know it's extremely painful and all, but you do need to go to school. You have an hour to get up, and get ready."

Alex - *nods* "They're both right sis. And besides, I get to come with you this time. Me, King, AND Mystery will be with you this time. Okay?"

Saya - *defeated sigh* "Okay, fine. You win, you fucking jerks." I hear all three of them saying, "Good, bitch." Making me smile and giggle softly at them getting the supernatural reference. Finally lol!

*Deep sigh* I very slowly and stiffly got up, and decided to take an EXTREMELY hot shower to help dull the pain. After grabbing everything I needed, I heard Mystery following me. I guess it's so I don't try killing myself again. Again. After a few moments of debating, I decided to sing. It's been MONTHS since I last sang. Hopefully I'm still good, but since I'm now part Siren no thanks to The Fucking Lab! I'm sure I can still sing. And I know exactly what song to sing too. It's called Want You Here by Nightcore. My most favorite type of music since they're a bit more fast pace than the original.