Episode 3: Volcano. Part 1

I own NOTHING but my OCs Kevin, Alex, and Saya. Everything else, all rights go to their owners.
EXTREMELY sorry in advance for it being so SUPER long. You HAVE been warned lol. Now enjoy.

Warning: Trigger Warning.

ALEX'S POV (didn't see THIS coming, did you? lol):

It's been a few days now since Saya was "killed", and she still hasn't woken up yet. Both me and Kevin are REALLY worried about her. After the first day of her being in the coma, we decided to move her to intensive care at the hospital. As I was leaving the store yesterday, I ran into Kenny. Quite literally actually. Apparently he wasn't watching where he was going, and almost knocked me down. As he looked up to apologise, he was shocked to see it was me. He was starting to cry river, and jumped on me, hugging me, and crying on my chest. Damn, he must still be really devastated about what happened. Wait. That means he remembers it!? Shit! I told him that Saya was in the hospital, in intensive care. He kept begging to see her, so I let him. It's been over 24 hours now, and he still hasn't left her side yet. He barely even ate anything. I told Kevin what I found out, and he was shocked too. We have few thories on how, but we need to test his blood first. And we know just how to get blood from him too.

Kevin - "Hello Kenny. I hate to ask this from you, but she needs a blood transfusion. And we need to see if yours is compatible with hers.

Kenny - "(Yes! I'll do ANYTHING to save her. Please, please save her.)" When he said that, both mine and Kevin's hearts broke when we heard the desperation in it.

Kevin - "Okay. But you need to come with me to do it. And I know you really don't want to leave her side, but it's for safety reasons. And besides, Alex will be here to keep an eye on her. Okay?"

Alex - "He's right Kenny."

Kenny - *sigh* "(Alright then, I'll go with you.)" They both left after that.

It wasn't until an hour later that they came back. And no surprise, his blood is compatible with hers. They ARE soulmates after all. Right? After hooking everything up, only me and Kevin left. Two hours later we ran back in when we heard him scream her name, and was crying. We were both thinking the worst, but what we saw, we were so relieved. Saya was finally awake! And sitting up with a sobbing Kenny in her arms. She was slowly starting to calm him down. But they failed to notice, was the just barely there faint pale green and white outline around them. That only means one thing; Their souls are trying to connect more. But Saya's blocking it though. She doesn't want him to go through what she did when HE died. Saya was fully recovered, and was released three days later.

SAYA'S POV:

I'm not sure how long I was out for, but apparently Kenny was there when I woke up. I've must have been in a coma with how fucking stiff I was when I tried to sit up. Kenny must have heard me, cause the next thing I knew, I had my arms full by a sobbing Kenny. I felt SO bad for him. As I was slowly calming him down, I saw the just barely there faint pale green and white outline around us. That means that our souls were trying to connect more, but I'm blocking it. I DON'T want him to feel what I did when HE died. I also noticed that our wolf necklaces were connected. Huh. Wait. That means he sees my silvery white hair! No! He must have felt my distress, and was trying to calm me down.

Kenny - "(Saya, Saya calm down. Please. It's okay. I don't care that you have silvery white hair, and is considered an albino. All I care about, is YOU. Okay? Not your looks. Only your personality. Okay?)" If only you knew kid, if only you knew..

Saya - "Okay.." If he saw WHAT I really am, he'd run... I NEED to make sure that he doesn't.

Kenny - "(Good.)" We hugged after that.