Chapter 1: First Day

April 13, 0212, Monday

Sun rises, bird chirping, and another wonderful day at Nobita's neighborhood. The camera zooms at Shizuka's house, still sleeping in her bed. Then, the alarm clocks starts ringing, then pounds it on the alarm clock, destroying it completely.

Shizuka Minamoto: Really?! I just bought this a week ago. Oh well... I'm getting another one next week.

She opens the balcony door and looks at the beautiful clear sky. Heard her mother's voice, she immediately went downstairs to get ready for her middle school orientation. 

While at Nobita's house, however, it's a different person, meaning him and his family must have moved to a different house. It was one of Shizuka's childhood friend, Ken. He goes outside and sees Shizuka in her middle school uniform and greets him.

Ken: Oh, Shizuka! Morning.

Shizuka Minamoto: Ken, good morning! How do I look? It's it amazing?

Ken looks at her for a second and shakes his head. He then tells her that he will go shop for foods for lunch. Shizuka then smiles and realized Ken's graduation was few months ago and runs of to her new school. At the distance, she saw Suneo and Gian who is already outside walking.

Suneo Honekawa: Shizuka, you came here just in time!

Shizuka Minamoto: Oh, you guys. I am really excited for today. Where's Dekisugi?

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: Shizuka, behind you!

She turns back and looks at Dekisugi while Suneo looks shocked, but Gian looks confused. Dekisugi somehow is now wearing glasses, dyed his hair brown and his face turned brighter all of a sudden.

Shizuka Minamoto: Umm, hi there. What's with the new look, Dekisugi? It like I'm talking to a new person right in front of me.

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: Well, I gotta brighten up a bit. Plus, my girlfriend, Tachibana, in a hurry right now.

Suneo Honekawa: Oh, you mean? That girl? Why you didn't told us earlier that you're already have a girlfriend, Dekisugi?!

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: I'm sorry, you see... huh? Who is that over there right in front of us?

Now the person in front of them, it's Nobita. He looks different than before. New hairstyle, but he's not wearing glasses anymore and somehow grown a bit taller than Suneo. Shizuka looks at him and walks slowly at him. She looks at him as her face is frozen with a blushing face then Nobita speaks:

Nobi Nobita: Shizuka, good morning. How are you?

Shizuka Minamoto (in mind): Nobita... did your voice went a bit deeper all of a sudden? You look like you've transformed to another person.

Shizuka Minamoto: Oh, hey Nobita... umm... good morning and you look good today.

Nobi Nobita: Thanks. Are you walking to your new school?

Shizuka Minamoto: Yeah.

Suneo, Gian and Dekisugi looks at them and started giggling, but Gian's laughs too hard and accidentally hit Suneo and Dekisugi's head. They heard Jaiko's voices, and it appears she is holding another bookbag.

Jaiko Gouda: Big brother, you forgot this again! You never change do you?

Gian started blushes with embarrassment as his friends laughs at him.

At school, we can see two schools. One is at the left which is a private school, while on the right is a public school. Nobita and Shizuka saw Tachibana, it appears she is going to private middle school, while Dekisugi started following her. Gian and Suneo realized Dekisugi and Tachibana are going to private school together, while Nobita and the others goes to public school.

Nobita Nobi: I guess we don't see them till after school, right Shizuka?

Shizuka Minamoto: Yeah, plus, we'll be alright.

Suneo Honekawa: At least, we are still here, Nobita.

Gian Gouda: Yeah, we're gonna have the best middle school experience ever!

Nobita Nobi: Alright, let's go inside. The bells is going to ring in a few minutes.

The group then walks inside at the crowded main entrance hall, where we see new and former students looking for there assigned classroom. It turns out everybody is all assigned the very same classroom and they don't believe that their new middle school teacher's name is so familiar.

Suneo Honekawa: Wait a minute, guys? We are all together again, like from elementary. That's so awesome!

Shizuka Minamoto: That's awesome! I don't have to worry being alone, right Nobita?

Nobita Nobi: Yeah, I'm glad too. Anyway, the teacher name is going to- huh??? Miss Ayaka?!!

Takeshi Gouda: Miss Ayaka? You mean that lady is Mira Ayaka, our long time friend who is jobless and she helps out trying to find you back when we're little?

Nobita Nobi: I get really irritated when someone is talking about my terrible past. It's better not to talk about it, Gian. Sure we know her, at least we have her as a really good teacher. At least we can't wait for her teaching skills.

Suneo Honekawa: It's been years, I wonder how she looks like this year.

Shizuka Minamoto: No more talking everyone, class is about to start in 20 minutes. It says Miss Ayaka is at the 2nd floor, Room 35C right side of the school. I studied the school map few days ago and just follow me. Ready everyone?

The boys nodded as they all headed inside the school building. Back home, at Nobita's new home. Doraemon is at the window watching the small kids walking to elementary school and remembers Nobita when he is still 5th grade running late every morning.

Doraemon: Nobita, you've changed so much. Good luck out there in middle school.

He puts the letter into his study desk and goes into the Time Machine, leaving his room all empty and quiet. But what's inside the letter? Find out soon in the next chapter.

End of Chapter 2