Chapter 8: Nobita, Shizuka & Dekisugi's Doings.

Shizuka is sitting on a rock in the forest, while the spirit glances at her. He tries to flirt with her, but she insisted by scooting herself away from the spirit. She tries to ignore him, but the ghost started to make funny faces while doing her assignment. Meanwhile, at the school, Dekisugi is glancing at the book that the mysterious man gave him after telling a bit of a backstory of the school.

He looks at the book and rotates clockwise by analyzing it and when he opens it, it contains loads of information about mythic animals and mysterious ghosts inside the book. Feeling a bit skeptical, he then starts reading each page one by one while walking through the hallways carefully due to his curiosity.

Later at Nobita, he looks at the time from his watch and it's time to look for Shizuka if he can go eat lunch with her. As usual, he remembers the rumors inside the forest and goes out to see if Shizuka is inside the forest. While walking, he admired the beautiful scenery, but the outside look is ugly because people think it was cursed and also forgets not to mention that the gate was left, but he doesn't know that Shizuka unlocked the gate by herself.

Nobita Nobi: Hmm, this forest doesn't look half bad. It's really pretty. I wonder how far Shizuka walked to this forest? At least there's a stone step too, which is a handy move.

While walking, he didn't see Shizuka as he already passed her and continues walking straight. Shizuka on the other hand tries to ignore his flirty face and she is about to snap because of the face.

Shizuka Minamoto: Umm... you're creeping me out. The bell is going to ring in 10 more minutes because I'm going back to class. Plus, if Nobita finds out that you're with me, you'll be in big trouble.

Back at Nobita, he reached the end of the Forest Trails and stumbled upon a steep hill. On top of the hill, is a huge Japanese Blossom Tree that isn't in full bloom yet. He bravely climbs the top of the hill and goes there to check it out. Since he has strength of his own, he no longer gets tired easily. Once he reached the top of the hill, the view was incredible. He sees the whole view of the Middle School and was awed by the view. He tries to go behind the tree but stumbles across a small tombstone with flower patches like a Bed of Roses. Nobita's a bit shocked and reads the name.

Dekisugi inside the school, the book begins to shake by itself and startled silently. While it was shaking, someone whispered into his ears. He shakes his head and the whisper disappeared and the book stopped shaking. He picks it up again slowly from the floor and puts it inside his bag and runs.

Shizuka Minamoto: Mister, can you please stop acting like that? You're scaring me, to be honest.

Shiroi: Fine...

Nobita Nobi: Shizuka! Where are you?!

The spirit vanished by his timidness and Shizuka saw Nobita running towards her.

Shizuka Minamoto: Nobita, wait up! Behind you!

Nobita Nobi: There you are! Where have you been the whole break?! I and Dekisugi were looking all over for you.

Shizuka Minamoto: Sorry, but I was drawing an amazing view for my art class. Plus, take a look! Isn't it beautiful?

Nobita Nobi: Yeah, it was awesome! Your art improves as always! ^^

Shizuka Minamoto: Thanks. Also, what are you doing here also?

Nobita Nobi: I got lots of things to tell you. Come on, let's go back inside the school.

Shizuka nods and Nobita has a small gift from his back. The ghost sees the small gift and was saddened because his flirting skills didn't work out at all and vanished. Dekisugi on the other hand is already inside the classroom and waiting for both Nobita and Shizuka. In the hallways, Nobita is explaining the details to her of how he found something unusual in the forest deepened. 

Shizuka Minamoto: Ajisai.... hmm. I wonder who is that person. It looks like a cute name, but where did he find that name?

Hidetoshi Dekisugi (inside the classroom): Ajisai.... hmm. I need to learn more about his backstory. It looks like it's off to me.

End of Chapter 8