(Short) Chapter 10: Suspicious Friends

Start of Spring

Nobita Nobi: Guys, how is Spring Break? Did you guys get a good sleep last night?

Suneo Honekawa: Nah, me and Gian been having a nightmare.

Shizuka giggles and smiles at the duo. Other than that, she looks on top of the cloud and heard a really weird noise coming inside her head. Nobita snaps awakening from her senses.

Nobita Nobi: Are you okay?

Shizuka Minamoto: Oh, I'm alright. It's just that Mini-dora returned to the future few days ago and that's why I'm about to miss him so much. He helped me a lot of my homework from the past days and even taught me how to play the violin properly.

Nobita Nobi: Oh.... umm.... about Riku...

Shizuka Minamoto: Oh, I haven't seen him in a while now.

Nobita Nobi: He moved schools months ago. It's pretty early to move out, you know?

Shizuka Minamoto: Oh, I guess we didn't talk to him a lot. That's why he moved.

Gian Gouda: I didn't get to talk to him too. I feel bad now.

Suneo Honekawa: Yeah, me too. Oh yeah. Dekisugi is having a brain fever right now.

Nobita Nobi: Huh? What do you mean by that?

Suneo Honekawa: Look over there.

Dekisugi's head turn red and wanted to search for the last unknown clue on the last page of the book and felt a bit angry. Gian grabs Shizuka's water and splash it into his head, cooling his head down and a bit shocked too.

Suneo Honekawa: Umm... what the heck did you just do to him?

But the cooling effect didn't last long and Gian made it even worse and slowly turning his head towards Gian.

Gian Gouda: You're steaming. You look like a Electric Steaming Vegeatble Pot, hehehehe.

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: GIANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fast forward the time at 3:50 PM

Nobita Nobi: Alright guys, another school day is over. This morning was hilarious and I was lau-

Shizuka covers his mouth and she told her friends that she is going to hang out with some of her "friends" in the city and rushes quickly.

Gian Gouda: Huh?

Nobita Nobi: Ughh.... I even gave her chocolates too. Have you guys think Shizuka is hiding something from us?

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: Yeah, I thought of that long time ago. We rarely hang out with her months ago. She must be hiding something from us, honest.

Suneo Honekawa: Well whatever that is, we should follow her too.

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: Come on, we gotta catch up quick.

Shizuka yet again, sneak into the forest all by herself to meet with Shiroi. However, someone is watching behind her back, it's the man who is a Library staff from school. Why is he watching her in the first place?

????: Ugh.... why is she going to THAT place..... I better KILL that THING before it's too late...

After Shizuka enters the forest, the man started following her footsteps vigilantly.

Shizuka Minamoto: Shiroi? Where are you? Ugh.... remember the promise you told me??

????: Promise? Huh? I felt something unusually familiar... Someone who I met before long long time ago... could it be..

End of Chapter 10