Chapter 7: The School's Backstory

Back inside the school, Dekisugi is walking to the library to find more information about the forest and the school's history. When he entered, the library is a huge building, many of the books were Encyclopedias and Historical to choose, but his only attention was to learn more about this school. So he talks to the librarian instead

Librarian: Hi, can I help you in this fine day?

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: Hi good afternoon, I wanted to learn more about this school's history and how did it all started?

Librarian: Oh, umm... sorry we don't have that kind of textbook. I'm really sorry.

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: That's okay and where can I find Japanese History books?

Librarian: Oh, you see that right side that says "World History". You will find useful books over there.

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: Thank you so much.

Librarian: You're welcome.

While talking to the Librarian is a failure, he still don't understand how did it all started. While looking for the useful books he needed for class, he bumped to a huge man beside him. He has multiple stitches and burns around him that never recovered and it was a staff of the school too

????: Oh, I didn't see you there

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: Sorry, I was just trying to look for History Books and the Lore of this school too.

The man was shocked for a moment and said:

????: Don't you ever dare say that! The librarian might hear you. I'm still working on sorting the books out.

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: But what are those bruises? Where did you got it from?

????: That's none of your business...

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: You look down when you replied back to me. Please tell me, do you know anything about the lore of this school. It would be helpful to share a bit of information.

The man went silent for 5 seconds and sighed. He silently agreed as they both tried to find a good spot were it was safe and quiet. Apparently, the man has his own staff room, much like everyone else. He opens the light and his room was a bit messy, never cleaned it up in a first place. Until he saw the picture of a 8th grade: He is a handsome man, brown white skin, bright face and very successful too.

????: Have a seat here.

Dekisugi sits besides him and listens closely.

????: This story might a bit dark, but I'll try to remember the things I have inside my head.

????: This school originally a shopping mall, but due to the budget cut, they have to shut down and was abandoned for almost a decade. However, one anonymous man decided to buy the whole thing and turned it in a Middle School. He believes that the neighborhood is lacking Middle School as there's more little kids have either born or fully grown. Years later, the school has became more successful. I was promoted to become a vice president of the school, until I met that one person. Do you see that picture behind you? His name is: Ajisai Omori. He was a former president and my best partner who gave me really good advice when there's something wrong or not. Me and Ajisai were close as brothers and we gained our friendship really fast. However...

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: However what? What happened to you guys now?

????: On the afternoon of spring,, Me and Ajisai got into a fight and it gotten worse to the point that we both have to end our friendship, then a large rumble and a huge explosion coming from the East Side of the School. Everyone was screaming and running towards the staircase running for their lives. Me and Ajisai have to go separate ways to help out the students because Vice and School President have to help out the students in need when there's emergency. When I escorted the last students out of the school building, one student yell