Chapter 3: Rumors of the Forest

After some direction mishap thanks to Suneo, looks like everything is back to normal, for now. During Math class, Shizuka and Nobita gets to sit each other together at the very back, while Suneo and Gian had to be up front like before. They've met some new friends inside the classroom too.

?????: You're Shizuka Minamoto, right?

Shizuka Minamoto: Yes, nice to meet you. Your name please?

?????: I'm Luna Miranda, exchange student from the US.

Shizuka Minamoto: Oh, I never met an exchange student before and that's awesome.

At Nobita's desk, a gloomy boy is sitting next to him and stares at Nobita. He felt a bit nervous seeing him all gloomy on the first day and he asked him politely.

Nobita Nobi: Oh hi... umm.... what's your name?

????: Riku. Riku Ito....

Nobita Nobi: Oh, nice to meet you, Riku. I'm Nobita Nobi, let's do our best this year.

Riku stayed silent and never said a word and turn his head away from him. Nobita thinks to himself if he said something rude to him, but he shakes his head and face the front. Gian, Suneo and the others have already started their greetings with the other students.

Gian Gouda: What's wrong with that dude that is sitting right beside, Nobita?

Suneo Honekawa: I don't know, but he looks kinda creepy.

Riku Ito: Don't go there Shizuka...

Shizuka Minamoto: Huh?? Why not? The gate is open and it says the sign: students can sight see the forest before lunch.

Riku Ito: .... Shizuka.... I better not go in there if I were you, there is a wandering spirit somewhere in that deep forest.

Shizuka Minamoto: Oh Riku, you with Nobita's small tales. I'll go to that forest since I had interesting on exploring the forest, besides, the forest isn't that dark because of the sunlight, right?

Riku Ito: Alright, suit yourself.

Riku walks away and goes back inside the school to eat lunch and Shizuka runs toward the forest entrance. At the forest, the sight was beautiful, there were butterflies, birds and little ducks swaying and dancing happily, at the right side which is the pond. The pond looks a bit dirty, but it's still has a good pleasant scent like a strawberry perfume. Shizuka seems enjoying the view and decided to go straight ahead.

Shizuka Minamoto: What's with Riku? He seems creepy and weird. What's so weird about this forest anyway, it looks so cute and beautiful.

Shizuka kept walking and walking, until a transparent hand touches the bark of the tree and watches her walking through the forest alone. As she gazes through the wonders if the unique forest and saw the huge hillside that is standing in the middle of the forest with a pink cherry blossom tree, which marks the most beautiful view she ever seen.

Shizuka Minamoto: Wow, a beautiful cherry blossom tree? I didn't know they have it here. I should go up and see the view.

Shizuka climbed up to the top of the hill and reaches the peak.

Back at school, we can see Nobita and the others are eating their lunch at the canteen, but Riku is sitting there alone quietly. Nobita looked at him and speaks:

Nobita Nobi: Is Riku been like this everyday? I think I'm quite curious.

Suneo Honekawa: Leave him be, some people act like that, probably having a bad day.

Gian Gouda: Yeah, might need to leave him alone before he gets better.

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: Hmm... even though Gian is right, but do you think he has a terrible pastlife or a dark backstory?

Nobita Nobi: I'm not a magician, but to me it seems so.

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: Oh, by the way. Where is Shizuka?

Nobita Nobi: Hmm?? She told me that she's going to eat outside alone.

Riku Ito: Lie..

Riku gets up and goes to Nobita. He told his friends that Shizuka went to the dark creepy forest all by herself. Dekisugi paused for a moment and he might knew about that forest.

Nobita Nobi: Where is the forest? I need to find her, quick.

Riku Ito: It's at the back of the schoolyard. The fence should be open, though.

Nobita gets up from his seat a rushes to the back of the schoolyard. Meanwhile Shizuka, looked behind seeing the school is not that far from her. The camera zooms in and it was a spirit who is a boy. He has a similar look like Nobita and proceeds to speak.

????: So, you come and visit my only true home.

Shizuka turned around quickly, but no one is there.

Shizuka Minamoto: Who said that?!
POV: I feel like I'm being watched right now. Oh wow, 15 minutes left till next class starts. I should get going.

Before she make a run, someone grabbed her hand and she paused with a frightening face and turns around slowly...

She screamed and found-

End of Chapter 3