[Finale] Chapter 13: The Gift To Remember

The librarian then wakes up and saw Shiroi's REAL spirit standing in front of him. Shiroi looks at him and the librarian couldn't believe what he saw from Shiroi this whole time. 

He is about to cry in tears and proceeds to hug Shiroi.

Shiroi?: It's been too long, Koji. It's been too long.

The man's name is Koji Hino, he works as a librarian for 13 years. He is 32 years old and had a stable life after moving on from the tragedy.

Koji Hino (Past): Ajisai! Ajisai! I gotta help you out! We gotta get out of here, quick!

Ajisai Omori: Just go on.... without........ me.....

Student 5: The school is going to collapse! We gotta get out now!

Flashback ends from Koji's mind, while his tears still falling. He couldn't believe that he thought Shiroi is just a haunting demon spirit, but his spirit is still not free from the disaster. Ajisai then creates a bench with his powers and tells Koji to sit with him.

Ajisai Omori: Koji, there's probably one reason why I'm still a spirit in the forest for more than 2 decades already.

Koji Hino: What is it?

Ajisai Omori: Well, before the explosion from our school. I knew I couldn't make it because I passed out from the smoke of fire. When I became a spirit, I couldn't go to the afterlife because there is ONE important thing I haven't done before. Well... do you still know Spring is my favorite season?

Koji Hino: Yes, what about it?

Ajisai Hino: When the time Spring comes, I have go make a move when Shizuka promised me that I will go right beside the Cherry Blossom Tree on top of the hill and watch the beautiful view.

Koji Hino: Are you serious?

Ajisai Hino: Yeah, that's why I wanna tell her my real name, but you decided to go full on weapon to kill me, accusing me of me being the Oni Shiroi from the Urban Legend Story.

Koji Hino: I- umm.... Yeah... I think I may have listened to Urban Stories too much.

Ajisai Hino: Yeah, I can tell why you like Horror Stories because it keeps you awake and concentrated, but your mindset has been attracted to the Urban Legends you're reading is what makes you think that it's real.

Koji Hino: I'm really sorry, Ajisai. I thought I never see you again. I tried moving on, but the explosion. I just don't know how did the explosion happened?

Ajisai Hino: Well, I actually knew what happened, but you might not like it...

Koji Hino: I actually been trying to figure out who murdered you... but I NEED to know who did it.

Ajisai Hino: Well, it's at the month before Spring starts. When I was at the art club monitoring the classroom, I saw a group of gangsters who disguised themselves as a middle school students and decided to plant a explosive bomb at the Male Bathroom from the second floor.

I tried to warn the principal, but she doesn't care because she revealed that one of the gangsters is her son and she is also part of the nasty plan what they're doing. I cannot believe she would do that and threatened me to remove my position as the School President because of that.

Koji Hino: No way.... that clears things up. She was menacing.

Ajisai Omori: Yeah, the worst part of all, it took them 6 years to find the culprits, but the Principal's son still hasn't been found yet. They were sentence to life in prison for property damage and a terrorist attack. What happened to the Principal? She was also sentence to 40 years of prison because she is also involved with the gansters. Everyone made out alive, but I'm not so lucky. When the last person is stuck right beside the staircase, I have to use all of my strength to help him out then the concrete crush my legs and I won't be able to make it on time.