Chapter 9: Months Passed By

Months passed by, Shizuka is secretly hiding from the forest and Nobita, Suneo, Gian, and Dekisugi were starting to worry about her appearance. Other than that, they are all inside the classroom waiting for the bell to ring. The teacher left a bit early due to her booking trip, and they let the Classroom President be in charge for the rest of the minutes before the holiday started.

Dekisugi is turning into a bookworm, Nobita's studies are improving and getting lots of attention from the ladies thanks to his incredible knowledge and sense of humor, while Gian and Suneo's school life is improving a lot as they're not the same as back when they're little. Nobita has other plans to study first before hanging out with his friends. Moreover, Dekisugi is still not done reading the book because his studies are important. The bookmark fell inside the book and picks it up. He takes the book out and bookmarked the last chapter of the list, but before he closes the book, he found an unknown spirit that says "All Around Spirit".

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: All Around Spirit... who is that?

Nobita Nobi: Still reading that book, have you? Why not read something else?

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: This page had struck my interest now. This page is probably the MOST IMPORTANT of them all. Plus, the look of it looks like a shadowy human.

Shizuka Minamoto: Let Me See...Huh? He looks familiar to me. 

Nobita Nobi: Familiar? You mean you know him?

Shizuka Minamoto: No, I mean, he kinda looks like one of my cousins from abroad.

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: Huh? I didn't know you have a cousin living abroad. What's his name?

Before she calls out her "cousin", the bell immediately rang, and looks like the Winter Break is finally over.

Nobita Nobi: Shizuka, what are your plans for the holidays?

Suneo Honekawa: Yeah Shizuka, what are you planning to do after school is over? We only have 5 mins of class left. Sadly, my parents will let me stay inside the house ALONE because they forgot to purchase an airplane ticket.

Takeshi Gouda (smirks): Ohh... unlucky... why don't you hang out with me? hehe...

Suneo Honekawa: Or have a sleepover with me? I got a heater and hot cocoa.

Takeshi Gouda: UYYY! That's a brilliant idea! Wanna come Nobita?

Nobita Nobi: No thank you, I have to study during the holidays.

Shizuka Minamoto: Huh? What's this? Your head feels hot today. I think you need a rest from studying. My mother once told me, "Don't overstudy yourself, until you get it right".

Nobita Nobi: Umm, thanks? Fine, I'm coming. I better ask my mom first.

Shizuka Minamoto: Thank you.

Shizuka Minamoto (mind): I wonder how they would feel for not hanging out with them for the past few months... I was so distant from them because I was starting to worry about my ghost friend in the forest. Plus, he isn't here anywhere due to the snow. I wonder if I can remember back when I started school.

September (flashback)

Shizuka Minamoto: Umm, why are you picking the Four Leaf Clover? I was gonna use that for my art project for my next classes.

Shiroi: Oh, it's my favorite plant. There are other plants you can find because this one is special to me.

October (flashback)

Shiroi: UGH, I hate October so much...

Shizuka Minamoto: Why not?

Shiroi: I get allergies during this month, plus, Orange is not my favorite thing.

November (flashback)

Shizuka Minamoto: What are you trying to tell me, actually? I'm in a hurry right now

Shiroi: I like autumn leaves and they're so colorful.

Shizuka Minamoto: Uhh..... what? Is that it? You mean, your favorite season.

Shiroi: Yeah, that's what I'm going for.

December 1st (flashback)

Shizuka Minamoto: What are your plans for the holidays?

Shiroi: Oh nothing, I just want to relax in the snow, just like what I did with my friend "ASDKJXOFEFSADAS DDSFD" QWOZSF EPIODNAW SDNLEFNEDSEPW ...................................

...................Shizuka...................... SHIZUKA!!

She quickly opens her eyes and it looks like she was half asleep from the flashback. That's all inside her mind she can remember, but the mystery remains is, who is Shiroi????

End of Chapter 9