Chapter 12: Saving Shiroi

????: Shizuka, stay out of this! That spirit is a curse! When he tells you your name, you would get eaten by his foolishness and vanish!

Shiroi: That's not true! If I reveal my name to her, I would get sent to the afterlife. This is a whole misunderstanding. Why are you chasing me? What do you WANT from me?

Shizuka Minamoto: What is going on?! Nobita!!!

Nobita Nobi: AHH, Shizuka!!

Shizuka Minamoto: Ahh, Nobita!!

????: Don't make me shoot at your other arm again. Shizuka, you better get out! This is your final warning!

Shizuka Minamoto: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY FRIEND?!!

???? shoots at Shiroi as he is shocked in pain while being caged in an Electrical Cage.

????: There's no escape for you DEMON! I will END this and bring this Middle School in peace without your presence. Now any last words?

Dekisugi cowardly hides back to the trees as he watches his friends standing doing nothing to stop the librarian, until:

Gian Gouda: If you're going to shoot my best friend like that, do it to me too! What you've done is gone too far!

Suneo Honekawa: Yeah, Gian is right. You better shoot me too!

Shizuka stands up and angrily yells to the man:

Shizuka Minamoto: If you did that to my friend like that, DO IT TO ME TOO

Nobita stands up with a few of his strength and said:

Nobita Nobi: My friends are right. Shoot me again and you'll regret it. Plus, it's prison time for you if you did it again twice.

Dekisugi was still hiding in the trees and was terrified by the results.

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: This is not good! Wait a minute... I know how to distract the librarian...

Librarian chuckled and proceeds to shoot the gun at them.

????: Even better, traitors!

Dekisugi yelled "redluoB tnaiG" and the powerful spell deflects the bullet away from them.

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: Everyone, NOW!!

Gian, Suneo and Shizuka began running towards the Librarian, while Nobita can't keep up his strength due to his major injury to his arm. Dekisugi helped him out and puts him down beside the forest and grabs his first aid kit.

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: Nobita, hang in there! I'm gonna chant the spell that will allow me to find the real name of Shiroi! Don't sleep

Nobita Nobi: Okay... I'll try.... but my arm freaking hurts!

After successfully helping Nobita, Dekisugi then grabbed the book and opens it to the last page and starts running to Shizuka to help her next. Gian and Suneo tackled the Librarian, dispersed the gun and fall into the river from the other side of the hill, while Shizuka and Dekisugi is at the top of the hill to help Shiroi.

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: "llafretaW triD"!

The spell then rains on the Electric Cage and Shiroi breaks free.

Shizuka Minamoto: Shiroi, what now?!

Shiroi: Hold my hand, NOW! It's the only way out!

Gian and Suneo still have their strength, while the librarian tries to break free, but they're too strong, while Dekisugi is on the page of Numbers and Weird Symbols to find Shiroi's real name.

Shizuka Minamoto: Dekisugi, how much longer? Gian and Suneo are about to lose their strength!

Shiroi: Dekisugi, HURRY!

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: I GOT IT! Your real name was-

Dekisugi gasped in horror after he found out the real name of Shiroi and froze for 5 seconds.

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: You're "A***** *****"!

Shizuka Minamoto: NO WAY! Are you-

The librarian finally broke free from Gian and Suneo and then runs towards Shizuka to harm her, but the book started shaking and shines a white bright light on the Librarian and Shiroi. They all watched them speechlessly as the scene turns white.

The librarian then wakes up and saw Shiroi's REAL spirit standing in front of him. Shiroi looks at him and the librarian couldn't believe what he saw from Shiroi this whole time. 

End of Chapter 12

FINAL CHAPTER COMING SOON