[9] 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞

She ignores all the other guys that want her because
She's too busy noticing the one she wants

She ignores all the other guys that want her because She's too busy noticing the one she wants

ARABELLA

I woke up to the smell of burning toast. Throwing my pink sheets back, I scurried downstairs and straight into the kitchen where I found a single slice of black toast just sitting inside the toaster. Why would someone just leave it whilst it's cooking?

Hearing a familiar male voice, I rushed into the living room where Axel was standing, looking at Kade. Kade? What is he doing here? I hurry towards him and wrap my arms around his waist, they only just reached around him. No, he wasn't fat but just had a very big build.

"Urm, hey Kade. What are you doing here and how do you know where I live?"

Kade looked at me as if I was stupid. "Good morning baby, I dropped you home yesterday remember?" Oh yeah, oops. "And we agreed I was taking you to school today".

Nodding my head, I gave his waist one last squeeze before murmuring a 'good morning' to Axel and going back to my room.

I caught sight of myself in my mirror, and I looked really bad. Oh no, Kade saw me like this. My blonde hair was all tangly and messy, I had dark bags under my eyes and my pyjamas were really revealing. No boy, accept Charlie and Axel (they don't count though) have ever seen me in pyjamas.

Her pyjamas

I quickly hopped in the shower, not washing my hair because I haven't got time for that

I quickly hopped in the shower, not washing my hair because I haven't got time for that. After doing all the necessary things, I got changed into a little purple dress and a matching cardigan and white converse. Tying my hair back, I remembered I have to get the little present I made for Kade.

I'm not too sure what I feel for Kade. I mean sure, I get butterflies when I'm near him, my heart beats that extra but faster when he calls me baby. He's even the first thing I think about in the morning. Call me crazy, but I was reading a book last night, and I imagined him as the main character. I've never liked anyone before, so how do I know. Oh, and during school, I heard people saying 'omg, they'd look so cute together' and 'is that his girlfriend?' People thinking I was his girlfriend, honestly made me happy. I think... I think I like-