[31] 𝐖𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬

The thought of kissing you keeps me awake at night

KADE

I walked into Arabella's house, slipping my shoes off and tossing my keys onto the counter beside the door. "Baby," I called, searching the kitchen and living room. "Are you here?" 

Receiving no response, I came to the conclusion she was still out shopping with Avery at 5 pm. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit worried, her phone was switched off and I'd texted Avery to ask why and apparently it was 'best friend day' according to Arabella.

I understood where my precious baby was coming from but still, I missed talking to her and when she comes to turn her phone on, she will see over 100 notifications... from me.

Enzo had got pissed when I kept checking my phone, he even attempted to take it off me at one point. Keyword: attempted. I put him in a headlock and now he dares to try to take it away. The boy himself was also on edge most of the day because his boyfriend hadn't replied to his messages all day, they weren't even being delivered. I told him that there was a possibility his phone broke or maybe he's grounded and got his phone taken away but Enzo was still anxious. I'd feel the same way but I didn't mention it and then stress him further.

Apart from our absent other halves, I honestly had a pretty decent day; it was nice to catch up with Enzo. God knows how much our lives have changed since a couple of months ago. I much preferred cuddling my girlfriend but still, boy time was also appreciated. First thing we did when we left here was fetch breakfast at Tabitha's diner, where I worried whether Arabella had eaten or not this morning. Then we went to the tattoo shop where one of the more regular clients requested my skills.

I was an adequate artist, depending on what I was sketching/drawing. I was good at words, sketching them into different fonts and graffiti type tattoos. I also could do skulls, lions, small designs and a bit of cool doodling. Whatever the customer asks for, I sketch pretty much. The only thing I was shit at was faces and super realistic designs that looked all 3D and shit. I also have given a couple of small tattoos to people here and there, but I don't have a license so therefore it was illegal. I don't give a fuck, the ink turned out good and the client was satisfied. Happy days.

Enzo and I spent a couple of hours at the tattoo parlour before we headed to my gym and did a hardcore work out. Strength, static, endurance and balance. Enzo complained the whole time but I tuned him out and focused on the task at hand. I didn't work out for muscles or to get abs and impress others, though that was nice, I liked to stay fit to have a healthier future and a strong heart. Hmm, I should take Arabella to work out some time- maybe yoga or something simple. Nah, she'd complain the whole time. Though last time she saw me doing any sort of physical exercise, she began drooling and running over to me to poke my pecs, abs and muscles. What a pretty little weirdo...