[34] 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Not a secret, just not your business

ARABELLAWarning!•Mature content ahead•

ARABELLA
Warning!
•Mature content ahead•

I wish I could say I woke up sore, with that pleasuring burn between my thighs like the first time me and Kade did the deed if you know what I mean. But unfortunately for me, when we got back from the party last night Kade had to go to his gym as there was an emergency with the security cameras and he didn't think it was safe for me to go. Instead, I stayed home to have some time to read a book and catch up with mama because she was home and wanted 'girl time'. Anyway, Axel came back very late last night, waking me up around 4 am. I bet he was with Avery! Do I bring it up when I see him or act clueless and wait for them to tell me?

"Hey, you still there baby?" I snapped my eyes to my phone and giggled when I remembered Kade was on FaceTime. He was all snuggled on his couch with both pets on his lap and a blanket sloppily placed over them. "Mhm, just thinking."

"About?"

"Nothinggg, just your pretty face," Kade glared at me and most likely went to say. 'Pretty? No. Sexy? 100%'. But was stopped when his doorbell rang.

"I have to go get that. I'll come to pick you up later and you can sleep at mine because last night didn't work out as planned okay?"

"Yes papiiii," I sang in an Italian accent. Wait- 'papi' is Spanish or Mexican I think. Eh, who cares? I should definitely work on my languages.

"Fuck. stop teasing me baby girl otherwise, I'll spank your ass red and that's a promise this time. Goodbye, love you gorgeous girl."

Squirming, I muttered a croaky reply and ended the call. I felt my cotton panties dampen and wanted to desperately get rid of the burning and tingling sensation pulsating throughout my kitty. I wasn't too sure how to help myself relieve it, but the first thing I did was go to my bathroom and sit on the floor so no one would walk in.

I put a towel beneath me and lifted my nightgown over my head. I-I wasn't even sure what to do. I feel so dirty for what I'm about to do but at the same time, I desperately need to release the knot in my stomach. It was so noticeable that it was almost painful.

My breasts were bare from not wearing a bra, I was only left in my panties, which were wet and sticking to my flesh. Hesitantly, I took a deep breath and propped my legs up, mentally freaking out. I moved my hands over my breasts slowly, caressing the hard pink pebbles and slightly tugging at them. Not too hard, but to create a small pleasuring burn.

Was I really going to do this? Yes.

Squeezing my boobs for the last time, I steadily trailed my hand down my bare stomach and onto my thighs. Okay, I can do this. Taking my panties to my ankles, I gasped when I felt my finger come in contact with the small sensitive bundle of nerves. I rubbed, flicked and squeezed the little button of flesh before running my fore and middle fingers over my kitty lips. It sounds disgusting, but I could literally hear my juices when I moved my fingers. I was just doing what I remember Kade doing.