[39] 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬

{𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆}
~
Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason

{𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆}~Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason

ARABELLA

I'm doing amazing physically. Even mentally. 

My cuts have healed over and developed into scars. I don't like to think of the nasty reason behind the long line on my face, instead in the past few weeks I've learned to love the shiny pink scar. It's actually super cute and Kade takes any chance he can to kiss it better.

All three of my fingers have healed too me I can now do a lot more things as my right hand is my stronger hand. With the tape on my fingers, Kade had to cut my food, write things for me and even brush my teeth. He also did a lot more but let's not talk about that.

The only physical reminder of the accident is the black boot on my left foot but I can walk fine with it. Well I'd walk if I could- Kade carries me everywhere like the polite gentleman he is. If we were at school he'd do the same.

Speaking of which, I've been doing online classes and had work sent to me in the mail. It's harder not having a teacher in front of me to help with a question but Kade's been my sexy professor- his words, not mine.

Kade's not been the only one helping me. Everyone decided it would be best if I stayed at his apartment but that didn't mean we had visitors every day much to Kade's annoyance. Mama came to visit me on Wednesday nights and Sunday mornings. Enzo, Cooper, Axel and Avery popped in most days after school- poor Kade was miserable for having to see our friends everyday more than usual. Tabitha and Patrick FaceTime everyday as well as Dorothy and Stanley- they all send milkshakes and books. I hate attention, like really despise it but it's times like these you realise how much people care about you. Kade just wants me all to himself so he sees them as a nuisance. I'm joking, he's grateful too.

Don't get me started on Coconut and Luther! It's like they know to be gentle around me and it's super cute. I just can't wait to get my boot off and play with them properly again- not just sitting on the couch and dangling ribbons and ropes around.

And Charlie... where do I start?

As soon as I was declared safe and healthy from the hospital, all 6 men fled to find the man who'd hurt me. I've not been told much, only they all took turns beating him and Stanley took a swing at him with his cane. I know not to ask where he is or what's happened to him.

Since it happened, I've come to understand Charlie had a crush on me and obviously didn't like that I had a boyfriend so he took extreme methods.

Kade and I had a conversation about him, me telling him how I thought Charlie was sweet for getting me a teddy for my birthday but it all changed when he started acting creepy and... evil? I'm not too sure as to why but when Kade heard about the teddy bear, he went to my box of teddies and ripped the head off the one I gestured to. He was furious, grunting to himself and cursing Charlie out to no one but the wall in front of him. I faked a wince and grabbed my leg to calm him down- it worked of course.