[20] 𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

You'd look cuter holding my hand but whatever

KADE

It's been a couple of days since I spent the night at Arabella's and everything's going great. Apart from the stares, I'm not oblivious to. There's one in particular though; Chesters, Charles, no- Charlie. The fucker keeps staring at my girl, especially her curves. I wanted to kill him but if it wasn't for Enzo stopping me and saying, "she doesn't know what he's doing, so if you go beat him up, she'll never forgive you" but he's fucking right. I'll just have to warn him somehow.

Anyway, it was Saturday and I had work but I really miss Arabella so I decided to show her where I work and let's hope nothing goes wrong.

She was wearing a pink deep v-neck sweater tucked into a very small denim skirt. She looked stunning, but I didn't like the fact that loads of sweaty and horny men would see her like this. If one touches what's mine, I'll kill them anyway.

Arabella was very excited as She squirmed in her seat and nagged me about my occupation

Arabella was very excited as She squirmed in her seat and nagged me about my occupation. I have nothing away and continued humming to the music.

"Kadeyyyy. Why won't you tell me?" She was giving me 'that look', which made me want to tell her all my deepest secrets but I somehow restrained and shook my head.

"Baby, we'll be there in a minute."

Ten minutes later:

Arabella looked utterly confused as she stared at the block building. "What-"

"Wait and see..."

ARABELLA

The building kade parked in front of looked like a run down and abandoned warehouse. If it wasn't for the expensive-looking cars and motorbikes out front, I'd think exactly that.